Worst pain you've experienced

I once cracked open my skull. However, the pain was nothing to when the nurse injected my head to numb my head whilst they stapled it back together.

Having a doctor trying to put a dislocated ankle back in.
Infinitely worse than the accident itself and i dislicated my left ankle, broke left foot and all toes, broke left ankle , broke right ankle and right wrist! Even all that paled into significance when that fucker tried to wrestle the ankle back in

Injections of penicillin in the buttock 5 times a day ..with mad hot baths in between for 2weeks and then circumcised ( 50 year ago ) army style

I've broken bones, torn ligaments, toothaches, had surgery recoveries but once I had a monster headache that if I had a gun I would have ended it there and then! If lasted 3 hours then turned into a regular headache. No idea what the hell happened, but if people ever got them regularly I'd feel like shite for them

Playing footy, running through a muddy field and my calf snapping doing it. Felt like I'd been shot and had to drag myself to the bus and travel for 6 miles getting home. Luckily my kid helped me as a crutch!

Being smashed into on my bike. Luckily after I flew into the air, high over the roof, I landed on my collarbone, not my head (I wasn't wearing a helmet). Months of pain and recovery.

Lastly, not quite pain, but after my sarcoidosis attack, I went down to about 9 stone in weight and walking 80 yards to the shops took more than half an hour, so return journeys were hell! I did my best to avoid them! Weird sensation, not quite pain as the disease attacked my nervous system, but then it was pure exhaustion instead.

Thought it was my last days on earth, back then!

Had an abscess the size of a plum right on the bum hole....have never experienced pain like it ...every time I farted it was like being stabbed up the arse with a broken bottle.....lasted about 4 days then exploded what a mess!!!! Had to wear a sanitary towel over my arse for a few days after as it drained
Thanks for sharing that. How lovely.

My anterior cruciate and lateral collateral ligaments were ruptured in a violent tackle. It was so bad that when they took me to hospital, the A&E doctor called in the students to see it. Later, the consultant said he'd never seen anything like it outside of a car accident.

The actual pain only lasted about 30 seconds but it had me crawling along digging my finger nails into the turf. After that, it just went numb because the nerve endings were so damaged.

I'd rather have that, though, by far, than some of the long lasting pain some on here have experienced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.