Worst pain you've experienced

I remember waking up the in the middle of the night after training my back and I have never felt pain like it.

I presume I damaged my sciatica nerve.

I actually started to panic as I couldn't even move my legs and had to crawl to the bathroom. Luckily it eased up eventually but it's one pain I could do with never experiencing again.

Apparently the worse pain a human can feel is cluster headaches I believe they are called?
Mate,I suffered with cluster headaches for several years it's like someone's drilling through your eye one THEN thunderclap headache you really could not imagine the pain so rare that the doctor who looked after me brought a load of students round my bed so I could describe to them what it was like and believe it or not all allieviated by an extra blood pressure tablet.

Mate,I suffered with cluster headaches for several years it's like someone's drilling through your eye one THEN thunderclap headache you really could not imagine the pain so rare that the doctor who looked after me brought a load of students round my bed so I could describe to them what it was like and believe it or not all allieviated by an extra blood pressure tablet.

Jesus mate I feel sorry for you their pal.

I watched a programme on it and some poor woman had them and she had to go into the corner of the room and just kneel over. Crying in absolute agony. The kids had to try and comfort her.

I think they got it resolved by doing some acupuncture or some sort of excerise for her back / spine.

Seemed to do the trick anyway.

Jesus mate I feel sorry for you their pal.

I watched a programme on it and some poor woman had them and she had to go into the corner of the room and just kneel over. Crying in absolute agony. The kids had to try and comfort her.

I think they got it resolved by doing some acupuncture or some sort of excerise for her back / spine.

Seemed to do the trick anyway.
I saw it mate so sad I had them about four times a day she had them all day long the doctors know very little about them but the blood pressure tablet worked for me.

Had an abscess the size of a plum right on the bum hole....have never experienced pain like it ...every time I farted it was like being stabbed up the arse with a broken bottle.....lasted about 4 days then exploded what a mess!!!! Had to wear a sanitary towel over my arse for a few days after as it drained
...thanks for sharing

Snap, Four times with these over the years and the last two ive had a stay in Stepping Hill for 3 Nights. I can honestly say even the Morphine only took the edge off the pain.
snap, passed my first one, fuckin agony, second one had to be broken up via a jack hammer inserted down me japs eye, worst 24 hrs of my life followed, death was appealing

A gall stone got stuck in my pancreatic duct and then my gall bladder started getting sepsis. The spasms of pain were off the scale. The pain was relieved by projectile vomiting at Olympic standard but it got me straight through a US Emergency room without my credit card.

Appendicitus.
Was living in Chapeltown in Leeds in a dog rough bedsit the year it went up in smoke (81)
Pain in the middle of the night was bad, I was on the floor creased up

Had to start walking to a hospital but didn't know where - so I flagged a taxi
On the way I said to the driver 'I think I've got appendicitus'
He listened to the symptoms and then said 'nah mate - thats just wind'
So I'm stood on the steps of Jimmys thinking, 'now what' - am I just going to fart
Went in and I was under the knife in less than two hours
Must thank that taxi driver someday if I see him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.