Worst pain you've experienced

Got an accidental kick in the rocks years back. The pain and embarrassment was outrageous. Said it was as bad a pain as I had ever had.
Wife took no pity on me at all and said there was no worse pain than giving birth.
Shortly after she said she wanted another baby.

I wasn't looking for another kick in the rocks though.
Got a similar (very) heavy elbow in sports once.
Bad enough at the time but tempered with a lot of adrenaline. (Gridiron)
After several years and private treatment the one that took the full force is still a bit tender. Stupidly, I still don't wear a box.

There are some pretty horrendous stories on here which already makes mine seem trivial. However I will include them anyway. The first was going for the snip under a local; when the doctor got hold of the right bollock to perform the deed there was a mild pain the lower abdomen, but when he moved on to the left one, bloody hell I have experienced pain like it and would have confessed to anything. Every time I watch that scene in Mississippi Burning when Gene Hackman grabs that bloke by the balls I can see why he collapses at the end.
The second time was when I had a camera inserted to check my bladder, that wasn't the issue but they wouldn't let you go home until you had had a proper piss. The only way I can describe it is that it was like pissing broken glass with as much blood as piss coming out.

Bump.

Was thinking earlier about a very painful experience i suffered in the bedroom a few years ago.

An ex girlfriend bought me a penis pump because she was an insatiable nympho who wanted sex all the time. After yet another heavy session to me climaxing she was still rampant and wanted more whilst i lay there on my back like a dying dog panting it's last breath.

I remember her smearing lube on my cock and pushing it through the rubber gasket ring and pumping the rubber bulb attached to the tube. A few pumps soon had my flacid member to phallic and standing to attention. But this particular night she kept on pumping it bigger and harder and a split second later i was in absolute agony!

"Aaaaaghhhh!!!!"...... "What's up?"....… ""You've sucked my bollock in with my cock, that's what's fuckin' up!"

I looked down to see my left bollock had been sucked into the fuckin' tube. It looked like a pale mishaped pickled egg in a jar, and my cock looked like a swollen aubergine at the side of my sorry looking spud!

The pain was excruciatingly bad. I grabbed the pressure release valve and it didn't release any pressure. I started to panic as i had visions of turning up to A&E in the early hours with my meat and one veg on show looking like they're about to be blended in fuckin' NutriBullet!

The rubber seal that the plastic cock case was attached to was airtight and wouldn't budge. By this time i thought i was going to pass out as i lay there on the bed. I had to send her to the shed for a hammer and a couple minutes or so later(seemed like forever) she came back with one. I gave it a whack to smash the damned thing to release the pressure. By this time the painful swelling resembled something that i can only describe as a distressed octopus!

I Learned the hard way, literally! : (

Bump.

Was thinking earlier about a very painful experience i suffered in the bedroom a few years ago.

An ex girlfriend bought me a penis pump because she was an insatiable nympho who wanted sex all the time. After yet another heavy session to me climaxing she was still rampant and wanted more whilst i lay there on my back like a dying dog panting it's last breath.

I remember her smearing lube on my cock and pushing it through the rubber gasket ring and pumping the rubber bulb attached to the tube. A few pumps soon had my flacid member to phallic and standing to attention. But this particular night she kept on pumping it bigger and harder and a split second later i was in absolute agony!

"Aaaaaghhhh!!!!"...... "What's up?"....… ""You've sucked my bollock in with my cock, that's what's fuckin' up!"

I looked down to see my left bollock had been sucked into the fuckin' tube. It looked like a pale mishaped pickled egg in a jar, and my cock looked like a swollen aubergine at the side of my sorry looking spud!

The pain was excruciatingly bad. I grabbed the pressure release valve and it didn't release any pressure. I started to panic as i had visions of turning up to A&E in the early hours with my meat and one veg on show looking like they're about to be blended in fuckin' NutriBullet!

The rubber seal that the plastic cock case was attached to was airtight and wouldn't budge. By this time i thought i was going to pass out as i lay there on the bed. I had to send her to the shed for a hammer and a couple minutes or so later(seemed like forever) she came back with one. I gave it a whack to smash the damned thing to release the pressure. By this time the painful swelling resembled something that i can only describe as a distressed octopus!

That’s sex abuse, mate! I hope your first purchase thereafter was a fucking big vibrating dildo with clit stimulator!!

By the time you’ve watched her play with that for a bit, not only are you ready again, but she’s the one begging you to cum!!

I’ve suffered with Trigeminal Neuralgia since my early teens and I swear to Christ it has had me screaming and wishing for death at times. It’s like somebody is intermittently poking an ice pick into a nerve in my head/face for days, sometimes weeks on end. I’ll be pain free then suddenly it hits for maybe a second or two and I literally can’t speak or think properly for the pain. Nothing really helps except huge amounts of anti inflammatories and holding a hot water bottle to the area.
That’s the worst physical pain I’ve experienced, but then there’s also mental pain; not sure which is worse sometimes…..

I've broken leg, my arm, usual stuff, also lost tip of my finger in accident when 6 plus had gout. No pain comes near when my bowel perforated whilst queuing to get into Stamford bridge 5 years ago. Rushed into hospital and begging for morphine while waiting to go to surgery

Many years ago I had a chalfont and it became a bit annoying when I was driving. One particular day it was giving me a bit of grief, so much so that I called home. Thinking on my feet I thought a big plaster would solve the problem. We didn't have a large plaster but my eldest daughter had some girly pad things and they were sticky, brilliant I thought.
I stuck one on, happy days. Until I got back home and mentioned it to the wife. She looked at me and then said ' let's have look...' She promptly pissed her self laughing. I didn't realise that these the sticky bit went skin side up and stuck to the underwear. I'd just slapped it on and stuck it down to raw flesh. The pain of removing it can be felt today, it completely ripped said offending chalfont off together with half my body hair.

Bump.

hqdefault-1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.