Worst pain you've experienced

Sciatica for me.

I can literally be in the floor with it, unable to move or even taking a breath causing agony.

Bump.

Was thinking earlier about a very painful experience i suffered in the bedroom a few years ago.

An ex girlfriend bought me a penis pump because she was an insatiable nympho who wanted sex all the time. After yet another heavy session to me climaxing she was still rampant and wanted more whilst i lay there on my back like a dying dog panting it's last breath.

I remember her smearing lube on my cock and pushing it through the rubber gasket ring and pumping the rubber bulb attached to the tube. A few pumps soon had my flacid member to phallic and standing to attention. But this particular night she kept on pumping it bigger and harder and a split second later i was in absolute agony!

"Aaaaaghhhh!!!!"...... "What's up?"....… ""You've sucked my bollock in with my cock, that's what's fuckin' up!"

I looked down to see my left bollock had been sucked into the fuckin' tube. It looked like a pale mishaped pickled egg in a jar, and my cock looked like a swollen aubergine at the side of my sorry looking spud!

The pain was excruciatingly bad. I grabbed the pressure release valve and it didn't release any pressure. I started to panic as i had visions of turning up to A&E in the early hours with my meat and one veg on show looking like they're about to be blended in fuckin' NutriBullet!

The rubber seal that the plastic cock case was attached to was airtight and wouldn't budge. By this time i thought i was going to pass out as i lay there on the bed. I had to send her to the shed for a hammer and a couple minutes or so later(seemed like forever) she came back with one. I gave it a whack to smash the damned thing to release the pressure. By this time the painful swelling resembled something that i can only describe as a distressed octopus!

I Learned the hard way, literally! : (
Ahh, that may explain your current sexual penchant :)

Gall Stones, wow so bad, thought I was dying the first time I had it, and the pain lasts for hours and hours. I think the worst of it is that it's a constant pain and there is just no relief until the stone passes. Way worse than breaking my wrist, ribs, nose etc.

Childbirth. To put it into context I've also had gallstones, a pneumothorax, two broken shoulders and pleurisy. Childbirth is true hell.

Kidney stones...I would take a kick to the bollocks repeatedly 24/7 for a week and it still wouldn't come near to the pain them feckers cause...ended up having to have an op for there removal as they wouldn't pass...

Had an issue with acid reflux / excess stomach acid when I was a teen, and that was agony. When it flared up it felt like being burned from the inside, because that's what was happening. Even shifting your body a millimeter after you'd been lay down in bed for hours waiting for it to subside would set it off again, and it was pain in terms of gluping for breath and talking was near impossible. Been to hospital a few times with it and I think basically they just hydrate and monitor, give pain relief, but no idea what causes it etc. They didn't indicate if it was diet, genetic or whatever.

Tried diet changes, less alcohol, it still crops up now and then but nowhere near as bad as when I was a teen. More like indigestion now that forces you to stop and slow down.

That said, I don't much fancy gall stones. I know someone who had that and it's something that I would and do proactively take steps to avoid having.

Bad ear infection for me, I had a cold which managed to somehow make it's way into my ear. I went completely deaf and then the pain built as the fluid built behind my eardrum.

After a few days of hitting every painkiller under the sun I went to A&E where they would only give me antibiotics. The day after the fluid burst through my eardrum and the pain was gone....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.