Worst pain you've experienced

Sometimes you think you are having a bad day and then you read some of the posts on here and puts things in to perspective. Worst is when you hear about kids who are constantly in and out of hospital and the pain they go through.

Makes all of that materialistic bollocks people are obsessed with irrelevant and helps you focus on the main priorities in life which is health and family.

In the old days I managed to get into trouble with a few fellas and got grabbed. This went downhill pretty quickly because I hurt one of them quite badly in the struggle. It involved systematic torture. Sawed through my knee and used a hammer on the other one, lump hammer to both hands systematically breaking every bone in each hand and turning them to mush, broken feet, broken jaw, slashed quite a few times and had petrol poured over me and was threatened with being burned alive. It was a long two days. Never underestimate the power of a gang egging each other on and losing their minds. I believe it’s how a lot of murders happen. The knees were like nothing I have felt before or since but after a period of time the human body does turn off and you drift to other places where you can’t quite feel pain.

As a result of some of the injuries, I had plastic surgery to repair some of the damage to my face and because I had self medicated because of some of the pain of the other injuries, the surgery took place without any anaesthesia. That was pretty rough as I was awake and having wounds and stitching to the inside and outside of my cheek and the muscles needed stitching too. That was a four hour operation whilst I was awake and with no pain relief at all.

worst pain ever, kidney stones. Fucking nightmare….

I had that, eventually had to have two discs out in my neck at c4 and 5. Unfortunately the damage was already done to the nerves and they've not improved, still have excruciating pain, spasms and numbness.

Compounded by 8 years later having two discs herniate in my lower back. So painful it leads me to be physically sick.

On the plus side i get to take strong doses of tramadol and pregablin so feels like I'm high most of the time.
Surgery is the last option, currently physio seems to be opening up the narrow space between them and at the moment I am pain free most days.
The last thing I want is a surgeon anywhere near my spine. You were either very brave or in intense pain. One slip with his knife......

I once fractured my skull playing 5 a side. However, the injection into my skull at the hospital afterwards was the worst pain ever. When the nurse asked if i could feel her stitching my head back up to let her know and she would give me another injection, even though i could feel everything, I told her I couldn't feel anything.

In the old days I managed to get into trouble with a few fellas and got grabbed. This went downhill pretty quickly because I hurt one of them quite badly in the struggle. It involved systematic torture. Sawed through my knee and used a hammer on the other one, lump hammer to both hands systematically breaking every bone in each hand and turning them to mush, broken feet, broken jaw, slashed quite a few times and had petrol poured over me and was threatened with being burned alive. It was a long two days. Never underestimate the power of a gang egging each other on and losing their minds. I believe it’s how a lot of murders happen. The knees were like nothing I have felt before or since but after a period of time the human body does turn off and you drift to other places where you can’t quite feel pain.

As a result of some of the injuries, I had plastic surgery to repair some of the damage to my face and because I had self medicated because of some of the pain of the other injuries, the surgery took place without any anaesthesia. That was pretty rough as I was awake and having wounds and stitching to the inside and outside of my cheek and the muscles needed stitching too. That was a four hour operation whilst I was awake and with no pain relief at all.

game set and match, f'kin ell.

Torn between toothache and snapping my ankle. The ankle was about 20 minutes. The tooth was about a week.

Fucking hell that must have been absolutely terrifying. You always hope one of them finds some humanity from somewhere and reigns it in a bit but yes humans can be evil.

Just about to post that my worst pain was calf cramp. Fucking hell bud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.