Worst pain you've experienced

Having that camera up my bellend to see inside my stomach or somewhere. Absolute fuckin pain like no other :( Then the woman had the audacity to say, ooh be quiet you big girl. To which I replied FUCK OFF!! My eyes have never watered so much in my life. Upshot was, i didn't need it in the first place, but safety first and all that. :(
Was that NHS or a massage parlour ?

Just askin'

Probably when I had the asphalt scrubbed out of half my body without anesthetic. Lesson kids, don’t ride a motorbike without a leather jacket on
You just reminded me of the time I came off my bike in the backwaters of Indonesia and this local family took me to their house. When they poured alcohol on my arm I cried out and all the kids started pissing themselves

Actually just recently, couldn’t piss after heavy night on the beer so went to A&E where they inserted a straw like drain up my cock. I screamed the place down.
Scared stiff of having a drink now.

You just reminded me of the time I came off my bike in the backwaters of Indonesia and this local family took me to their house. When they poured alcohol on my arm I cried out and all the kids started pissing themselves
My son fell of his scooter/motorbike in (i think) Indonesia. The bike fell on him and his leg was caught under the red hot exhaust. It may have been the same family because that's what happened to him.

My son fell of his scooter/motorbike in (i think) Indonesia. The bike fell on him and his leg was caught under the red hot exhaust. It may have been the same family because that's what happened to him.
A mate of mine burned his calf off on the exhaust of his Harley. I laugh every time I see someone wearing shorts on a bike. Shorts and a t shirt? You’re going to look like a napalm victim if you come off.

Bolton equalising away at Bayern Munich with 2 minutes to go a few yrs back in the Uefa/Europa comp.
The final score was 2-2 thanks to fat Kevin Davies, fucking me up for £755 on my 5 time £30 acca.
Pain didn't do it justice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.