Worst pain you've experienced

Fielding at silly point, only three yards from the bat. Bowler put down a half volley and I got a cricket ball propelled by a flawless drive into my nuts. Pain doesn’t describe it. I swear to this day it stunted my growth :-(.

Breaking my big toe on the Sunday at football and then having to get my shoe on for work and walk for the bus and to the office on the Monday morning. Absolute torture.

Also a dry socket when I had a tooth out, Jesus wept that was grim.

Broken hip, sheard off the joint and had to have two 6' pins put in to repair it.

Hurt badly although the Morphine they gave me after the op was very pleasant.

I broke my little finger last summer in the garden. Fully snapped, needed surgery etc.

At first thought the bone had popped through, so did the doctors. Couldn't straighten it to have a look, so they had to give me a local in the area around the finger. Which was badly bruised and a proper mess. The finger break was alright, the needle directly into my bruise was agony and I've never felt pain like it

Another mate was in Australia following the cricket, he ironed all his clobber after the days play to go on the lash, and left the iron on by mistake, he went back to his hotel 10 sheets to the wind and fell asleep almost instantly. Little did he realise but his leg ended up resting on the iron, he woke up to a kebab smell and incredible pain, he said that was nothing compared to the scrubbing out of the wound owwww

Just had a full knee replacement
Terrible pain first 3 weeks. But nothing like the last second goal from Owen at the swamp. Still hurts now. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.