Worst pain you've experienced

After the heart surgery they have you on morphine for the pain but then you come off and onto paracetamol. I turned over in bed in my sleep that night and I'm sure the sternum bone moved even with the steel wires holding it together, fucking hell that hurt so much it scared the shit out of me, I slept on my back for the next 3 months.

A mate of mine burned his calf off on the exhaust of his Harley. I laugh every time I see someone wearing shorts on a bike. Shorts and a t shirt? You’re going to look like a napalm victim if you come off.
I cringe every time I see those idiots

A mate of mine burned his calf off on the exhaust of his Harley. I laugh every time I see someone wearing shorts on a bike. Shorts and a t shirt? You’re going to look like a napalm victim if you come off.
When you are travelling around Indonesia and its islands, having flown from Central America, full motorcycle leathers are not usually a thing you pack.

He also had thongs on.

couple that spring to mind.

when i was younger i was a butcher in a slaughter house,i ended up stabbing myself in the groin area, after the operation they had attached a drain into my wound, when they tried to pull it out the nurse didn't realise it had been stitched on.

when i was at school i had shingles on my stomach , wasn't too bad until i had to rub cream onto them, burnt like a fucker

Sprained my ankle jumping out of a fallen tree in Alexandra Park when I was around 9 or 10. I somehow managed to hobble back home, but Christ almighty; I'll never forget the pain. I didn't (or at least don't remember) half as much pain when I had my myocardial infarction in 2005.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.