Worst pain you've experienced

Fielding at silly point, only three yards from the bat. Bowler put down a half volley and I got a cricket ball propelled by a flawless drive into my nuts. Pain doesn’t describe it. I swear to this day it stunted my growth :-(.
Had the same at football, about 15, lad nicknamed Pak (Peter Alan Kershaw) kicked the football straight into my nads during a school league game. I went down like a sack of shit holding my very tender bollocks, my Dad was watching and shouted out:

“Get up, you’ve nowt down there”

Fuck me the pain was incredible and lasted for about 4 hours, I could barely walk.

Just had a full knee replacement
Terrible pain first 3 weeks. But nothing like the last second goal from Owen at the swamp. Still hurts now. CTID
I’ve heard that from a few friends, one of my best friends was told by the Surgeon:

“This is one of the most brutal operations going” , he confirmed it was and he’s had stuff shoved down his Japs eye for his Prostate Cancer treatment, says the knee wins, no contest.

Had the same at football, about 15, lad nicknamed Pak (Peter Alan Kershaw) kicked the football straight into my nads during a school league game. I went down like a sack of shit holding my very tender bollocks, my Dad was watching and shouted out:

“Get up, you’ve nowt down there”

Fuck me the pain was incredible and lasted for about 4 hours, I could barely walk.
Haha, that reminds me of playing football in the playground at school, we were on a full sized ball ban at the time as so many windows had been broken. We were playing with a tennis ball and I got it shot into my nads from 5 feet away. By the time the whistle blew I was still laying on the ground in agony

I have broken my leg in a Motorbike accident, and my arm playing football, drilled a large wood bit an inch into my thigh but the worst was a dislocated kneecap playing Cricket. That didn't half sting.
Have you ever considered a more sedentary approach to the rest of your life? I’m not talking hermit level shit. Just chill man, I’m rooting for you.

Last friday night we arrived at the pub there was an ambulance and 2 paramedics attending to a bloke.We thought there had been a fight turns out he had sat on pint pot some one had put on the seat the poor fucker was screaming as they were removing the shards.Took them about an hour to make him comfortable before they carted him off in the ambulance.

I had a minor fracture of a finger after falling at school. I did a paper round and it wasn’t diagnosed for weeks. I probably kept aggravating it and one night the pain was so bad I was taken to hospital, and stayed in for a few days. Apparently I had a severe fever on admission. They fixed it but it led to 3months physiotherapy and I only got full movement in that finger two years later. Seems crazy for such a small fracture, but I think it was because I didn’t realise it was broken and kept aggravating it on my paper rounds

You mean a thong ?
No if I'd meant a thong I'd have typed thong. I didn't I meant thongs so I typed thongs.
Thongs are like sliders but they have a middle bit.

Bloody hamericuns coming over here bastardising out Australian language. I don't know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.