Worst pain you've experienced

My lad, when he was about 22, had both tonsillitis and pleurisy at the same time. Not a happy bunny to say the least.

Just had a full knee replacement
Terrible pain first 3 weeks. But nothing like the last second goal from Owen at the swamp. Still hurts now. CTID
Had replacement nearly 4 years ago. First 2 days after op was drugged up to fuck and thought it was piece of piss. How wrong was I. Next month was horrendous. Bending and straightening the knee!!! Fuck me that hurt.
Good luck with rehab.

Haha, that reminds me of playing football in the playground at school, we were on a full sized ball ban at the time as so many windows had been broken. We were playing with a tennis ball and I got it shot into my nads from 5 feet away. By the time the whistle blew I was still laying on the ground in agony
Surely not as painful as going in dry on drone, or has his back passage loosened up with use?

Gout in my hand. The hand swelled up to more than twice its normal size and the pain was horrific. There was no position I could keep that relieved the pain. Thankfully that was the only attack I've ever had but I'm still on a maintenance dose of Allopurinol.

Not my pain but still felt it. Jumping out of the back of a 4 tonner on excercise, in West Germany, back in the 80's. One lad somehow managed to land on his SLR. Went in him between ball bag and backside upto the bayonet boss, can still hear the scream.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.