Worst pain you've experienced

Last month I twatted meself in my kitchen after overdosing on co codamol that I took for back pain. Bust me foot, cracked my hip, sliced head open and knocked meself clean out. Back was even worse next day and the pain kept coming in waves, to the point where I was just moaning. Three days in a tramadol haze to relieve the pain.

Last month I twatted meself in my kitchen after overdosing on co codamol that I took for back pain. Bust me foot, cracked my hip, sliced head open and knocked meself clean out. Back was even worse next day and the pain kept coming in waves, to the point where I was just moaning. Three days in a tramadol haze to relieve the pain.
Jesus! I hope you are feeling better pal.

Mine was done just before Easter weekend so I got home on the Thursday night not realising I only had 24 hrs of the strong pain killer.
I was in agony for 4 days until my GP prescribed another weeks worth. Been signed off from physio and have a 3 Month appointment with the surgeon.
Agony at the time but so glad I had it done. I wouldn't be able to walk now without the replacement. Impressive scar too!!

ballooning urination with phimosis... and I've had sciatica and a heart attack followed by CABG x3

For those that ever went to the "special clinic "
the UMBRELLA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.