Worst pain you've experienced

Conjunctivitis. Needles stabbing your eyes every time you blink. The only time I've considered suicide to stop the pain.

Goodness knows what drug they put me on but extreme constipation meets crippling abdominal pains meets wanting to throw up every ten seconds suddenly subsided.

Blocked Urinary Tract....thought my body was going to burst !!

The relief when they inserted a catheter up my cock which released my piss was orgasmic.

I filled a 2 litre 'bucket'....smelled awful !!

Broke my ankle then had to walk on it for an hour to get home. Passed out in living room. Every time it swelled a bit I'd want to throw up. All from jumping over a 4 foot fence

After the Mrs shrunk another expensive polo shirt after showing her the washing machine settings for the millionth time.

Broke my ankle then had to walk on it for an hour to get home. Passed out in living room. Every time it swelled a bit I'd want to throw up. All from jumping over a 4 foot fence
when i broke mine i hobbled about for three days , i went to casualty because there was so much bruising and swelling ,got a bollocking from the nurse practioner for not going soon, still not as bad as the comminuted neck of humourous the year before

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.