Worst pain you've experienced

Last month I twatted meself in my kitchen after overdosing on co codamol that I took for back pain. Bust me foot, cracked my hip, sliced head open and knocked meself clean out. Back was even worse next day and the pain kept coming in waves, to the point where I was just moaning. Three days in a tramadol haze to relieve the pain.
But apart from that yer good to go?

An upturned plug in socks is bad but it’s still crippling abdominal pains here. That was my body telling me something was very, very wrong.

Gallstone. I thought I was dying it was that bad. Had to have gallbladder removed a few months later and could hardly eat anything for 4 months beforehand. Lost almost 3 stone in 4 months.

Walking down Calton Hill in Edinburgh with a broken leg wasn’t the most fun I’ve ever had. But reading some of the stuff on here, I feel that wasn’t nearly as bad. Although it fucking was a tad sore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.