Worst pain you've experienced

Broke my ankle then had to walk on it for an hour to get home. Passed out in living room. Every time it swelled a bit I'd want to throw up. All from jumping over a 4 foot fence
You’ve just reminded me of one of mine, I was playing golf at a recently re-opened course that I’d never played before, had the place practically to myself. Got to about the 7th & it was a little par3 with about a 100ft drop to the hole, anyway I flopped it onto the green (I’m really shit) and in my excitement set off, only to trip over and roll almost to the bottom of the hill, trolley ended up in the bushes. Out of pure embarrassment I jumped up to see if anyone spotted me, and styled it out to the bushes to retrieve me gear, that’s when the pain kicked in (ooooof) ankles are orrible (it was only a sprain) took me 3hrs to hobble back to the club house, must’ve got lost I don’t know how many times & said ‘why me’ at least a thousand

Had an accident and amongst many other injuries i dislocated an ankle. I was in abject agony anyway with all the rest going on but the pain of the doc trying to force the joint back into the socket was simply unforgettable, even 30 years later

Broke my neck, ribs and pelvis in a road accident last year. The ribs gave me more pain than the broken neck for 6 weeks. The neck still aches now though and I think I'm gonna die whenever I sneeze.

Bloody hell, really sorry about this and even more so now for joking about it. I had no idea you had been through that. Are you getting on okay now?
I didn’t expect you to. Yes, the illness that claimed my Dad and Grandad came after me.

I knew it was hereditary and I knew what was wrong with me when I fell ill. I finished 2022 a stoma bag wearing vegetarian.

“You’ve lost so much weight!” commented everyone when they saw me again…

I didn’t expect you to. Yes, the illness that claimed my Dad and Grandad came after me.

I knew it was hereditary and I knew what was wrong with me when I fell ill. I finished 2022 a stoma bag wearing vegetarian.

“You’ve lost so much weight!” commented everyone when they saw me again…

Are you doing better though and no more surgery required? My dad is having prostate trouble and we are awaiting further results following biopsies. It's a real sickener but life can be cruel. I bet your scare has given you a bit of a nudge to live life to the fullest.

Being bitten by a leaf viper in Congo-Brazzaville. I had 12 hours waiting for medical evacuation watching my hand swell up like I was in a Warner Bros cartoon and someone dropped an anvil on it. The pain was surreal and the local clinic had no pain killers. Good times.

Being bitten by a leaf viper in Congo-Brazzaville. I had 12 hours waiting for medical evacuation watching my hand swell up like I was in a Warner Bros cartoon and someone dropped an anvil on it. The pain was surreal and the local clinic had no pain killers. Good times.

Ouch!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.