Worst pain you've experienced

Long time pain was a tooth that needed pulling out . Took a dentist 2 hours to try to drill it and save it . Then her colleague another hour to pull it out . If they had told me they had to chop my arm off to make the pain go away, I wouldn't have hesitated with letting them do it . Short term pain was getting my nipple pierced. Put a clamp on it then sprayed numbing shit . It didn't have any time to do its job . Stupid idea and I had to pay for the pain

Had a blockage in my bowel and had to have 32 cms removed. Pain prior was unbearable. They joined the large to the small intestine and luckily I avoided the need for a colostomy bag. Not a nice experience but thankful for the NHS.
I believe my ileostomy can be reversed. Hopeful to have some news in the next few months but, when the op and stoma bag saved my life, then it’s a small price to pay.

I had twisted testicles now that was real pain don’t ever want to go through that again.

Vasectomy under local anaesthetic, only, there was enough applied and when they sliced into my ball-bag....ouch!!
Broke and dislocated my little toe and the one next to it, walked into the leg of my sofa, never seen so many colours in a bruise..

phimosis, ballooning - like having a blood pressure cuff on your bellend every time you piss - needs sorting but on a waiting list

Beena tad unlucky over the years, although I think I am lucky to still be here
Car crash in mid eighties. Broken bones and severed sciatic nerve.
Encephalitis in 2000 odd. Head hurt so much. Ended up in Frenchey Bristol and Heath Cardiff.
Fell before Christmas on ice. Tibia through leg ouch.
Drinking San Miguel now so all good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.