Worst pain you've experienced

Had an abscess the size of a plum right on the bum hole....have never experienced pain like it ...every time I farted it was like being stabbed up the arse with a broken bottle.....lasted about 4 days then exploded what a mess!!!! Had to wear a sanitary towel over my arse for a few days after as it drained

Haha, did something similar with something similar....came home, grabbed one of my daughters sticky ladies thingy and stuck it over like a plaster. Returned home and much to the amusement of 'er indoors. How did I know how these things worked. The pain of ripping it off was worse than the actual pain of said Chalfonts......

Same here. Took a heavy knock to the bollocks playing rugby on a Saturday. Felt sick and sore Sunday and on the Monday it was agonising excrutiating pain. Rushed to hospital and they were waiting outside the doors for me.
And no, that isnt where my user name comes from.
Took me 6+ weeks to get it sorted was popping pills like Shaun Ryder (allegedly), after the initial few hours the very strong pain killers kicked in.

What I wasn't told was you felt like the world was falling out after the op & also they'd put a bit of plastic on my stitches in the scrotum to keep them in place until dissolved.... shit myself in the bath a week or so later when it came off in my hands....had to shout Mrs Moon to see if all was ok, couldn't look down.

Remember the advert where the ladder slips and the guy kisses the floor at about 100mph.
Well,it happened to me......my own fault...was replacing a tile on the roof,and I put the ladders on the decking,so no grip whatsoever(I know,I know).
Gets about 10 foot short of the roof and they went.
Instinct told me to grab onto summat and I wrapped my arms round the aluminium ladders.
Was looking down and I actually said to myself..."this is gonna fuckin hurt"......anyway,hit the deck and fuck me.......snapped both my arms,dislocated my left leg,cracked a wrist,broke 4 ribs and a couple of toes......couldn't move obviously and it was about 10am so everyone was at work.
Had to lie there for about 4 hours till the window cleaner found me.
Won't do that again in a hurry.
SPIDERBOY.......NOT !!!
GrimyLiveBorer-small.gif

Last edited:
Ruptured my spleen snowboarding. Genuinely thought I was dying, absolutely horrendous pain to the point all you can so is try and pass out.

Other than that, a distant second is when I was on aplane and the change in attitude when landing caused my adult tooth to break through, splitting my weird 25 year old baby tooth in half, splintering into my gums. Hate tooth pain, by far my least favourite

Treading on an upturned mains plug. Not recommended at all.

I have also trodden on a huge nail sticking out of a piece of wood whilst clearing some waste ground. The nail went right through my foot an poked out the top of my shoe. That was nothing like as painful as the mains plug on the lounge carpet.
I had one fall off my bed onto the top of my foot the other day. Can't have been more than a two foot drop, yet it felt like I'd shot myself in the foot.

I remember waking up the in the middle of the night after training my back and I have never felt pain like it.

I presume I damaged my sciatica nerve.

I actually started to panic as I couldn't even move my legs and had to crawl to the bathroom. Luckily it eased up eventually but it's one pain I could do with never experiencing again.

Apparently the worse pain a human can feel is cluster headaches I believe they are called?

Trapped ball bag in zip when I was eight.Panicked and tried to disengage but pulled the zip the wrong way.My old dad had to apply army-type remedy and just pulled,leaving a chunk of skin on said zip.
Xmas eve 1966,burst appendix followed by peritonitis.Lost a fair bit of intestine and twelve weeks in hospital.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.