Worst place you've ever visited/driven through in the UK?

manimanc said:
radcliffe or gimpsvill as we call it,full of nobheads,full of dogshit and full of crackheads who are nobheads who are covered in dogshit,absolutely hate the place with a passion...

HAHAHA, You must've led a very sheltered life if you think sunny Radcliffe is bad.

stockport. drove there today , seen my ex's brother wanted to run him over but thought i shouldn't...

Once stayed in Bexhill on sea, not a bad place on looks, but its like God's waiting room, the fucking pubs shut at 9 o'clock because everyone is tucked up in bed.

I had the displeasure of visiting Horfield in Bristol last year. What a complete and utter dive that is. I love Bristol itself, such a beautiful city. I was in Cowdenbeath on Saturday and that's a backwards place.

simonr555 said:
I had the displeasure of visiting Horfield in Bristol last year. What a complete and utter dive that is. I love Bristol itself, such a beautiful city. I was in Cowdenbeath on Saturday and that's a backwards place.
Horfield is horrific mate, very scary place, I used to have the displeasure of delivering round there a few years back, safest place there is the prison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.