Worst place you've ever visited/driven through in the UK?

The Queens Park estate, Wrexham. Makes wythenshawe look like paradise. No offence to our wythenshawe lot.<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:28 am --<br /><br />
The Pink Panther said:
Most of the places mentioned already I've visited in a work capacity, Burnley, Middlesboro and Rochdale being the stand out candidates.
But one that no one has mentioned so far is Wrexham. There's an area on the outskirts called Queens Park and that is just the worst. It makes Huyton look like Alderley Edge.
Ah you've been there too! Interesting place eh? Hadn't seen ur post.

Met a girl a few years back on a course from work who invited me down to her place for a weekend so 2 weeks later of I went to.....West Bromwich. We went out to the local, it kicked off within 5 mins of us getting in there, moved onto another pub, kicked off within half an hour! Moved onto the town centre and a club and 2 lads stabbed in there! Fook me that place was wild and seriously scary. There was an atmosphere in every place we went in, I could feel it in the air, proper loonies!

bammy blue said:
DirtyHarry said:
Me too, wtf is that place ? I`d commit suicide within a week I think.
Also would add :-

Bradford and London.

best thing they could do is build a big wall right across that little peninsular its on and stop the fuckers escaping.
They should build the wall to keep you fuckers out, nothing wrong with Barrow, good beaches 10 mins from lake district good history and some good pubs, you should try Hamilton in scotland.

Challenger1978 said:
lee-mcfc said:
stockport. drove there today , seen my ex's brother wanted to run him over but thought i shouldn't...

Lol i grew up in Clayton/Beswick lived in Norfolk park Sheffield as a student and now live in Kensington Liverpool (near Anfield). Lol so to me Stockport is a bit posh.

Whats Birkenhead like these days?

Pigeonho said:
The Queens Park estate, Wrexham. Makes wythenshawe look like paradise. No offence to our wythenshawe lot.

-- Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:28 am --

The Pink Panther said:
Most of the places mentioned already I've visited in a work capacity, Burnley, Middlesboro and Rochdale being the stand out candidates.
But one that no one has mentioned so far is Wrexham. There's an area on the outskirts called Queens Park and that is just the worst. It makes Huyton look like Alderley Edge.
Ah you've been there too! Interesting place eh? Hadn't seen ur post.
Living on the outskirts of Wrexham i can confirm that Queens Park is a hell hole.

Lomas has a lob on said:
I drive for a living and consider myself quite forutunate to see lots of the UK, anyway I live down in Somerset, and today I had to go to Liverpool, well Aintree, then to Alderly Edge, then last by no means least Merther Tydfil, sorry if anyone on here lives there, but what a hole, believe me you get in and out of there, SHARP. Scary scary place.

live about 10miles away. did you go anywhere near the gurnos mate? now that is a shit hole in merthyr. lol

penrhys is a turd hole, its on top off a big hill in the rhondda valleys and its full of smack heads. they are in the middle of knocking the shit hole down but have to re-house the scum that lives there<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:25 am --<br /><br />
u2fme2 said:
wales..all of it

dont talk shite mate wales is beautiful. the rough places are very rough but the west especially is a lovely place to be. ever get a chance to go to st davids do it, its stunning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.