Worst pubs you have ever frequented...

This one is the other side of the m6 but felt worthy of a mention. Think it was called the Atlantic? Just off the docks in Liverpool. Went once after work on the recommendation of an employee, sadly it co-incided with him being go by the company as anyone with judgement this poor wasn't fit to look after a dead hamster let alone a photocopier.

Bad times.

I recently went for a pint in a pub I'd spent many an hour in as a maturing adult when I was working in Burnley back in the day.

In the 70's/80's it was a wonderful boozer!! Now the Tim Bobbin, what a shit hole. Not because of the clientele but just because the people that have it now are dirty people. The pub is filthy the beer is dreadful. I left most of a pint went home and scrubbed myself with "detol"

Such a shame!!

Andyc84 said:
This one is the other side of the m6 but felt worthy of a mention. Think it was called the Atlantic? Just off the docks in Liverpool. Went once after work on the recommendation of an employee, sadly it co-incided with him being go by the company as anyone with judgement this poor wasn't fit to look after a dead hamster let alone a photocopier.

Bad times.

Its shut down now but before games in Liverpool we used to drink in a boozer called the Goat on the Dock Road in Liverpool. Very Dodgy

The Old Monkey in town just for the Holts beer in there.
The Kings arms in town. Some characters in there

I dont thinks its there now but a boozer opposite Showcase in Belle Vue. One of them pubs where you walk in and the whole pub goes quiet.

Bowling Green Ashton

Jolly Hatters and White House Denton

Whilst working away;

Prince of Wales Criccieth
Station bar Porthmadog
Any bar in Chard Somerset (Proper inbreds)

Stoned Rose said:
Labatt Blue said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
As a Old Moat lad I remember the following were a bit rum!

Squires
The Midland
Withington Ale House
The Orion
Waterloo

Then I moved to Salford!

Had to serve my apprenticeship again!

The Welcome
The Paddock
Flemish Weaver
Wagon and Horses.

All quite tasty at times. Think most of them are shut down now.
Withington ale house was one of my faves with the White lion downstairs for bands

The Orion is still there mate.

Deadleg central.

Sadly no shock that mate, Old Moat has been going downhill more and more which is a real shame.

Pezzer2 said:
Andyc84 said:

Bad times.

Its shut down now but before games in Liverpool we used to drink in a boozer called the Goat on the Dock Road in Liverpool. Very Dodgy

The Old Monkey in town just for the Holts beer in there.
The Kings arms in town. Some characters in there

I dont thinks its there now but a boozer opposite Showcase in Belle Vue. One of them pubs where you walk in and the whole pub goes quiet.

Bowling Green Ashton

Jolly Hatters and White House Denton

Whilst working away;

Prince of Wales Criccieth
Station bar Porthmadog
Any bar in Chard Somerset (Proper inbreds)

What's your beef with the Prince of Wales? Been in there loads of times and always found them most welcoming.

Went in one in Norwich yesterday, called The Norwich Tap House, it wasnt a shithouse or anything but my mate insisted on going in saying the beer was great.
Its one of those places frequented by beer snobs, the beer and lager comes out of taps on the wall and all the prices are marked up on a blackboard and on average it was 4-50 apint strong lager thou, only trouble was there was about 6 people in all holding their glasses up to the light no atmosphere no talking absolute shite, i couldnt get out fast enough

M22 WOODHOUSE PARK said:
In no particular order....

The claremont hotel claremont road moss side
The Lord Lion claremont road moss side
The Birch Villa wilmslow road rusholme
The Gold Cup Stockport road longsight
The Kings Oldham street in town
The Drum Chester road stretford
The farmers arms wythenshawe road northern moor
St Alphonsus Social club alphonsus street old Trafford
Blob shop in town
The Plymouth Plymouth grove chorlton-on-medlock
The Parkside lloyd street (on a non match day)
The jolly butcher in wythenshawe
Little Vic Stockport road levey
The Midway Stockport road level

Every last one of them a grade A shit hole yet held a curtain charm for a short period in my life.
how about the cheetwood on broughton st c,hill,u no its roug h w hen the landlord pots poeple

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.