Worst thing you have ever done....

Timmmmahhhh said:
Numerous things, I think it's safe to say I'm a ****.

Two spring to mind:

a) slipping a digit or three in my birds mate, approx 2 foot away from my bird.

2) on a lads holiday and one of the lads (more an acquaintance then a friend) I was there with met up with his bird for a couple of days whilst we were over there. We all get pissed up one night and he pretty much passed out, so me and his bird took him back to the apartment he was staying in, I then proceeded to smash her back out on the same bed he was passed out on.

I have no shame.

One word - LEGEND!

Churchill123 said:
sjk2008 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
After getting GCSE results we had a party to celebrate. Me and my mate had disliked this lad at school since we met him and his "Mummy" had got him a spanking new phone for doing well in his exams. Cut story short he left it on a table and we microwaved it which we though would be funny until we caused a small kitchen fire. Never found out what came of that because we never admitted it and never saw the people who would get in trouble again.
Loads of other shit I would never repeat

Similar story here. BAck when I was about 14, there was a lad around our end who was a right tosser. He was about 19 though, had a car, ugly as fuck but thought he was the dogs bollocks. Proper **** he was. Everytime we went to get pissed in our usual hangout, he'd drive round with a couple of his 'boys' and start giving it the big one and trying to get the girls who were with us to leave us, etc.

Cut a long story short, pissed up one night, when there was about 15 of us, we saw his White fucking Sierra parked up in a deserted spot behind some houses. Noone in sight. We ended up destroying it. Kicking the windscreens and windows in, elbow dropping the roof, smashing the bonnet. By the time we finished with it, you'd think it'd been drove off a cliff.

Wish I'd not done it now obviously, as as that age I didn't know just how important a car can be to someone (and how expensive), but that **** deserved something.

I initially smiled, but as someone who's had there car keyed whilst parked on my own drive way and the windscreen smashed it's not fucking funny!

What was funny though was shagging the guys misses, until he found out and trashed my car :(

-- Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:44 pm --

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Shagged my brothers bird when i was a young lad......cost me a good kicking but well worth it

Hhahaha! - This thread is the best in a while, some crackin stories!

Was she much cop in the sack?

I always used to hear them shagging when My mum was at work and I came home from College. I'm sure she knew I was a horny little 17yr old. Anyway to cut a long story short when my brother went to uni I went out one night with her to a family do. The rest as they say is history.I don't regret it one bit,just a memory of growing up. My brother give me a right kicking though when he found out.
Was she a good shag?? I'm not sure at 17 I was to bothered about that,I just wanted to empty my love juice at every available opportunity :-)

just me then who doesn't think the OP is that bad? just because they are disabled doesn't give them the right to ram you in the legs.

Churchill123 said:
sjk2008 said:
Similar story here. BAck when I was about 14, there was a lad around our end who was a right tosser. He was about 19 though, had a car, ugly as fuck but thought he was the dogs bollocks. Proper **** he was. Everytime we went to get pissed in our usual hangout, he'd drive round with a couple of his 'boys' and start giving it the big one and trying to get the girls who were with us to leave us, etc.

Cut a long story short, pissed up one night, when there was about 15 of us, we saw his White fucking Sierra parked up in a deserted spot behind some houses. Noone in sight. We ended up destroying it. Kicking the windscreens and windows in, elbow dropping the roof, smashing the bonnet. By the time we finished with it, you'd think it'd been drove off a cliff.

Wish I'd not done it now obviously, as as that age I didn't know just how important a car can be to someone (and how expensive), but that **** deserved something.

I initially smiled, but as someone who's had there car keyed whilst parked on my own drive way and the windscreen smashed it's not fucking funny!

What was funny though was shagging the guys misses, until he found out and trashed my car :(

-- Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:44 pm --

Shagged my brothers bird when i was a young lad......cost me a good kicking but well worth it

Hhahaha! - This thread is the best in a while, some crackin stories!

Was she much cop in the sack?

I always used to hear them shagging when My mum was at work and I came home from College. I'm sure she knew I was a horny little 17yr old. Anyway to cut a long story short when my brother went to uni I went out one night with her to a family do. The rest as they say is history.I don't regret it one bit,just a memory of growing up. My brother give me a right kicking though when he found out.
Was she a good shag?? I'm not sure at 17 I was to bothered about that,I just wanted to empty my love juice at every available opportunity :-)

How old was she?..

You sir i take my hat off too!
hats-off.jpg

andyhinch said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
I did that, it was one of the best things i did :)

Sleeping with Morrissey's partner doesn't count.
I have pissed 50.000 people off at some point on a football forum.
Which one?

Some City one,if I remember correctly mate.
The one where only two people know just how the club should be run.
Does that narrow it down?

Stoned Rose said:
Fingered a bird I was 'going out with' up the arse in class at school. We were all leaning over the old style chemistry lab benches watching some experiment or other.

I sneaked up behind her pulled her knickers to the side and slipped my finger up her arse.

I then wiped the little bit of shite on my finger discretely on some little chinese lad's blazer.

Naughty that. I was a proper rascal at school me.

If that was the worst thing you've ever done, what was the best?

Not me but my mate (honest). You know how you can get up in the middle of the night after a sesh and piss in the wardrobe/on the floor etc?

He went in his mum and dads room fully bollock naked stood on their bed and pissed on his mum.

He only realised what he was doing when his mum started shrieking, "Daaavey, Daaaavey what're you doing"??!

I couldn't stop laughing for hours when he told me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.