Worst thing you have ever done....

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
andyhinch said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Sleeping with Morrissey's partner doesn't count.
I have pissed 50.000 people off at some point on a football forum.
Which one?

Some City one,if I remember correctly mate.
The one where only two people know just how the club should be run.
Does that narrow it down?
Blue restaurant ? We have gone posh

Churchill123 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Churchill123 said:
I initially smiled, but as someone who's had there car keyed whilst parked on my own drive way and the windscreen smashed it's not fucking funny!

What was funny though was shagging the guys misses, until he found out and trashed my car :(

-- Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:44 pm --

Hhahaha! - This thread is the best in a while, some crackin stories!

Was she much cop in the sack?

I always used to hear them shagging when My mum was at work and I came home from College. I'm sure she knew I was a horny little 17yr old. Anyway to cut a long story short when my brother went to uni I went out one night with her to a family do. The rest as they say is history.I don't regret it one bit,just a memory of growing up. My brother give me a right kicking though when he found out.
Was she a good shag?? I'm not sure at 17 I was to bothered about that,I just wanted to empty my love juice at every available opportunity :-)

How old was she?..

You sir i take my hat off too!
hats-off.jpg

20 mate.best thing is she put all the kit on to!!!

black mamba said:
bobmcfc said:
Ran away from home for 3 days when I was a 14

You likkle tinker !

Did you come back when you got hungry ?

probably when the old bill found her!!!

They found me but didn't have a warrant to enter so I wouldn't open the door. Went home the day after

Churchill123 said:
I always used to hear them shagging when My mum was at work and I came home from College. I'm sure she knew I was a horny little 17yr old. Anyway to cut a long story short when my brother went to uni I went out one night with her to a family do. The rest as they say is history.I don't regret it one bit,just a memory of growing up. My brother give me a right kicking though when he found out.
Was she a good shag?? I'm not sure at 17 I was to bothered about that,I just wanted to empty my love juice at every available opportunity :-)

How old was she?..

Mint! Bet ya like a kid in a sweet shop!

I remember being 17 and shagging a 30year old bird i met on a night out who thought i was 22 (was tall for my age) anyway, got back to hers she went to get changed into a little out fit, and remember me laying on her bed thinking this is fucking sweet! Nout better than shagging an older bird when your young!

sticking with the embarassed moment with someone with a disability theme of the OP, I once tried to help a chap wheel himself off the underground train in liverpool - (I was a lovely, caring, sharing kind of student).

I got on the train and grabbed the handles of his wheelchair, he pushed himself away by the wheels and catapulted himself on to the platform - with me still standing on the train holding a now empty wheelchair....

why oh why didn't the earth swallow me up?

Churchill123 said:
Churchill123 said:
How old was she?..

Mint! Bet ya like a kid in a sweet shop!

I remember being 17 and shagging a 30year old bird i met on a night out who thought i was 22 (was tall for my age) anyway, got back to hers she went to get changed into a little out fit, and remember me laying on her bed thinking this is fucking sweet! Nout better than shagging an older bird when your young!

I had 10 yrs of it in the military mate. God the stories..I was based in South Wales for 3 weeks. Every Tuesday the "Valley Commandos" used to be allowed on the base to attend the disco. It was seriously like a cattle market pal. Great memories

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.