Worst thing you have ever done....

Allowing my brother to hand in a handbag full of money, (and I mean full), to the assistant in Morrison's. No ID, no purse - nothing but the bag and the money inside it. Whoever came back for that bag would have been given an empty one right after the words 'this is how it was handed in' had been said to her by the assistant.

Looking back, I should have physically encouraged him to not hand in that cash.

After getting GCSE results we had a party to celebrate. Me and my mate had disliked this lad at school since we met him and his "Mummy" had got him a spanking new phone for doing well in his exams. Cut story short he left it on a table and we microwaved it which we though would be funny until we caused a small kitchen fire. Never found out what came of that because we never admitted it and never saw the people who would get in trouble again.
Loads of other shit I would never repeat

BoyBlue_1985 said:
After getting GCSE results we had a party to celebrate. Me and my mate had disliked this lad at school since we met him and his "Mummy" had got him a spanking new phone for doing well in his exams. Cut story short he left it on a table and we microwaved it which we though would be funny until we caused a small kitchen fire. Never found out what came of that because we never admitted it and never saw the people who would get in trouble again.
Loads of other shit I would never repeat

Similar story here. BAck when I was about 14, there was a lad around our end who was a right tosser. He was about 19 though, had a car, ugly as fuck but thought he was the dogs bollocks. Proper **** he was. Everytime we went to get pissed in our usual hangout, he'd drive round with a couple of his 'boys' and start giving it the big one and trying to get the girls who were with us to leave us, etc.

Cut a long story short, pissed up one night, when there was about 15 of us, we saw his White fucking Sierra parked up in a deserted spot behind some houses. Noone in sight. We ended up destroying it. Kicking the windscreens and windows in, elbow dropping the roof, smashing the bonnet. By the time we finished with it, you'd think it'd been drove off a cliff.

Wish I'd not done it now obviously, as as that age I didn't know just how important a car can be to someone (and how expensive), but that **** deserved something.

Stoned Rose said:
Fingered a bird I was 'going out with' up the arse in class at school. We were all leaning over the old style chemistry lab benches watching some experiment or other.

I sneaked up behind her pulled her knickers to the side and slipped my finger up her arse.

I then wiped the little bit of shite on my finger discretely on some little chinese lad's blazer.

Naughty that. I was a proper rascal at school me.

That is fucking brilliant!

In a boozer down south this geordie prick with a few mates wouldn't shut up talking / shouting shite. I gave him a warning (like a good boy) he didn't listen, I walked over, dragged him up from his chair and twatted him. It was just after this I noticed he'd only got one arm !
Dead hard me.......

I'd much rather have had my finger up some schoolies bumhole !

willythehippo said:
In a boozer down south this geordie prick with a few mates wouldn't shut up talking / shouting shite. I gave him a warning (like a good boy) he didn't listen, I walked over, dragged him up from his chair and twatted him. It was just after this I noticed he'd only got one arm !
Dead hard me.......

I'd much rather have had my finger up some schoolies bumhole !

Battering an 'armless Geordie? You sir, are the lowest of the low.

At school there were a couple of lads I didn't like. Call them A & B. So we were sat in a boring lesson one day and I was sat between them. I passed a note to A pretending it was from B, which took the piss out of an answer he'd given. I then sent a note to B pretending it was from A taking the piss out of something he'd done. I carried on doing this, with the notes getting more and more insulting and aggressive.

At the end of the lesson they ran outside and battered each other and never once twigged.

Prestwich_Blue said:
At school there were a couple of lads I didn't like. Call them A & B. So we were sat in a boring lesson one day and I was sat between them. I passed a note to A pretending it was from B, which took the piss out of an answer he'd given. I then sent a note to B pretending it was from A taking the piss out of something he'd done. I carried on doing this, with the notes getting more and more insulting and aggressive.

At the end of the lesson they ran outside and battered each other and never once twigged.

You say "school". Did you actually mean "bluemoon forum"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.