Worst thing you've ever said to a girl.

tueartsboots said:
According to me ex-wife "Hi, can I buy you a drink?" is the worst I've ever said, not sure what she means, it was the first thing I ever said to her :s

Hmm, I could probably think of a few things you've said to me:-(

The worst thing I done happen in work. I called a woman in a packed office Miss Piggy it was the first time I have ever seen that fat slag run out of a office. I got out of it with a slap on my wrists. In a way I felt bad but fuck it was funny to me when it happend.

simonr555 said:
I'd been seeing this girl for a few weeks and we'd taken it slowly as we were mature young adults. Or at least I thought I was. First few times we got down to business were mainly frisky affairs but then came what my mates call vintage me.

Me: "Are you gonna give it a suck?"
Her: "ermm...I'm not too keen on that"
Me: "Well you either are or you're not. Any chance?"
Her: "No. Sorry"
Me: "This relationship's going nowhere. I think it's best if you leave if you're not going to perform the basics"

Thinking back it was quite harsh as she left in tears and I did feel a tad guilty.

haha thats brilliant!!!

Pal of mine in a club in Blackpool ,half past one and the club was closing at two.
Goes up to a girl dancing on her own "Do you want to dance" he says shimmying up beside her,"i'm not that desperate" she says .He looks her up and down and says"Well I obviously am"
For some reason she then screamed at the top of her voice"F**k off you F**king pig"

SambaBoys said:
It’s a total shock that some of you are actually married!!!!! ......*shakes head*

I have to say I agree with this. Specially with the comment of the guy that led to the woman to cry .

Must admit...only today at work a chunder was pecking my head for time about an order.When I finally did it she came out the office meithering again...I hope its not all squashed in that box,how did you get all that in there?

My reply was"Probably the same as you get your pants on..tight squeeze but eventually fits in!" She called me a bastard and walked off which was quite light really.

But I do have others...............................

AWW SHIT,thats your sister!

Gatecrashed a fancy dress party, told a girl I was training to be a pilot and the reason I had scruffy clothes and a hi-vis on is that I had come as a labourer!Worked wonders..ended up shagging wonder woman although next day she looked like she-devil..I said"have you changed your fucking costume?"

Got talking to a girl named Kerry one time, I asked her if her surname was Gold and if she spread easy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.