Worst things you've done whilst drunk :D

similar tale about a lad I knew a few years back.
wakes up in the morning with a hangover, bollock naked, a spanking related mag lying open at a choice page, and his hampton stuck to his leg - not so bad , until he noticed the brew his mum had brought in and left on the side.

arrrgghhh!

worst thing i can think of is at my best mates house party ,,i shagged my best mates sister in their parents bed :|

lee-mcfc said:
worst thing i can think of is at my best mates house party ,,i shagged my best mates sister in their parents bed :|

That's not a bad thing that's top's

TOOTS said:
lee-mcfc said:

haha true but did get punched in the face about 10 times when he caught us, was so pissed out my head i didnt fight back

lee-mcfc said:
TOOTS said:
lee-mcfc said:

haha true but did get punched in the face about 10 times when he caught us, was so pissed out my head i didnt fight back

That will teach you not to sleep with your best mates sister

ps

was she worth it

I could fill a book with my tales of drunkeness but one that sticks in the mind is as follows...

Was in South in town a few years ago and got (ahem) friendly with a girl in the female toilets. Unfortunately, half way through a bouncer kicked the door in and dragged me out up the stairs and literally threw me out. Not so bad? Well it is when you consider that I had my jeans around my ankles throughout the whole episode. I looked up from the gutter to see a long queue of people pointing and holding their sides with laughter. I went home immediately after pulling my pants up.

TOOTS said:
lee-mcfc said:
TOOTS said:
lee-mcfc said:

That will teach you not to sleep with your best mates sister

ps

was she worth it

haha i know and yess she deffo was

walking home drunk 5am.. with a few mates... went past a newsagents saw the next mornings news papers waiting out side the shop... so thought id have fun got them and made it snow over the streets of my area... then got sum chicps and covered the rest with the gravy.....
woke up to police notice asking if any1 saw who had done it..... lets say i went out next weekend and behaved..... as police was at outside the news agents shop all nnight..

also went to hit a lad for pinching my bum and also for giving me abuse so as i did i hit the landlord instead... good job i new the landlord as it was our regualar pub so explained and got him on pub watch so he cnat drink in our area or the local area for 7 months :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.