Worst things you've done whilst drunk :D

not the 'worst' but sticks in my mind as pretty funny:
me and the missrs are walking to the kebab shop after a skinful in the local when i decide to stop for a piss on the main road but over a wall about knee height. as soon as i start pissing she pushes me over the wall, my jeans end up round my ankles and im over the wall with my legs stuck straight out, my t shirt has made a tunnel for the piss to go up right into my face!
i cant get up out of half laughing and half being pissed and she cant help me up as shes rolling on the floor with laughter. we must have looked a right pair of kunts

wrongun73 said:
me and the missrs are walking to the kebab shop after a skinful in the local when i decide to stop for a piss on the main road but over a wall about knee height. as soon as i start pissing she pushes me over the wall, my jeans end up round my ankles and im over the wall with my legs stuck straight out, my t shirt has made a tunnel for the piss to go up right into my face!
i cant get up out of half laughing and half being pissed and she cant help me up as shes rolling on the floor with laughter. we must have looked a right pair of kunts

did u get revenge?

wrongun73 said:
PMSL ! Still together?

tueartsboots said:
wrongun73 said:
PMSL ! Still together?
haha yeah mate bin together about 6 years i could tell you loads but id probably bore you lol

wrongun73 said:
tueartsboots said:
wrongun73 said:
PMSL ! Still together?
haha yeah mate bin together about 6 years i could tell you loads but id probably bore you lol
Good on ya. My missus has punched off bar stools and poured pints over me head in the past !
My worse drunken mistake was going off for a one nighter instead of waiting for my missus ! Lost the missus and married the one nighter ! Together now though ( the missus not the one nighter), 20 years later !

years back, mum was going to her cousins wedding and hung new dress on bannister at top of stairs, I got up in middle of the night and pissed all over the said dress...she was not a happy bunny!

too numerous to think of but the first one spings to mind is being caught shitting in a dustbin and i was convinced i was in a toilet...not the new wheelie bin types but the old rubbery type ones...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.