Worst World Cup ever? [Merged]

Re: The worst world cup ever

Despite the jingoism it still has a way to go to beat italia '90.

Another piece of evidence for the prosecution... the Mexican Wave is now appearing on a frequent basis. Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Cheesy said:
Another piece of evidence for the prosecution... the Mexican Wave is now appearing on a frequent basis. Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Don't worry mate, there's South Africa v Uruguay tomorrow evening. That will be a cracker, surely? And don't forget Honduras v Chile in the afternoon...

Tricky_Trev said:
Cheesy said:
Don't worry mate, there's South Africa v Uruguay tomorrow evening. That will be a cracker, surely? And don't forget Honduras v Chile in the afternoon...

Thanks again :-( You're depressing me now.

*Fingers crossed for Brazil

It is the worst world cup ever, and it will not improve because I don't think it's much to do with this being the first phase of games. The problem for me is 100% down to the ball, and that isn't going to change.

Passes are harder to control quickly. The ball bounces in such a way that it takes a split second longer to control. This gives a big advantage to the defenders closing the ball down. FIFA have completely ruined the tournament.

Regular Joe said:
It is the worst world cup ever, and it will not improve because I don't think it's much to do with this being the first phase of games. The problem for me is 100% down to the ball, and that isn't going to change.

Passes are harder to control quickly. The ball bounces in such a way that it takes a split second longer to control. This gives a big advantage to the defenders closing the ball down. FIFA have completely ruined the tournament.

Hope your wrong but have a feeling you are going to be 100% correct

Disappointed with Ivory Coast v Portugal. With Brazil in the same group I was hoping one of them would go for it a bit more.

Ivory coast corner in the last second summed up the world cup so far-pathetic

The fact the crowds are more interested in starting Mexican waves and blowing into horns, than watching the games, says a lot imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.