Worst World Cup ever? [Merged]

Re: Worst World Cup ever?

Lowest number of goals after 11 games in any world cup to date

allan harper said:
Cheesy said:
I asked if it could turn out to be the worst.

So far, I defy anyone to describe it as anything but utter shite.

Argintina
Germany
Italy
Mexico

Just a few off my head that wasnt utter shite.

Germany played well. The only really good performance so far. Argentina were OK, nothing more, as were Mexico. I thought Italy were mighty poor.

How many of those were actually good games though?

Cheesy said:
allan harper said:
Argintina
Germany
Italy
Mexico

Just a few off my head that wasnt utter shite.

Germany played well. The only really good performance so far. Argentina were OK, nothing more, as were Mexico. I thought Italy were mighty poor.

How many of those were actually good games though?

how many of those where utter shite that is the question, Italy were poor but still thought the game its self wasnt that bad.

Some of these games haven't been spectacular, but I have still enjoyed them nonetheless. It may not be as good as other World Cups but by no means is it a bad one. As soon as we get to the final group games and beyond, when it really counts, it'll be exciting for sure.

Worst World Cup?!

Can understand a few people having a moan about the world cup so far for the obvious reasons but can people just give it chance??? brazil and spain havn't even played yet and its the worst world cup ever apparently. So put your telly on mute and let it kick in.

Re: Worst World Cup?!

I think everyone is worried about losing their first game so are over cautious and would rather play for the draw. The second round of fixtures should be better, I hope!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.