Would anyone be willing to boycott a game?

so, if they hadn't put your season ticket up by £15 quid, you'd have signed up for all the cup schemes? And when you found out that the tickets for those cup matches, had gone up by 2% let's say, and that we'd gone balls-deep into all the competitions, you'd have ended up paying more than the fifteen quid you think is indefensible. If you think a couple of thousand are going to sack Platinum/cup schemes, you're wrong. City will make more in ticket revenue next season than any other previous season. This 2% rise will have no impact. Other than a few on here bleating and calling the club a "disgrace" etc, etc, yawn...
There's no set prices for cup tickets so by signing up to the scheme I understand I have to pay whatever price is set. And ticket revenue is totally dependent on the number of matches played so if we play more matches we make more money. This season, on top of the 19 PL games and 3 guaranteed CL group stage games, we've played the Steaua Bucharest play-off game and the replay against Huddersfield. Next season we could play 3 or 4 domestic cup games and another couple of CL games. so how will you know what impact the price rises have had?

Everton 17/18 ST prices:

etwdhi.jpg
£565 for restricted view. Bargain.

There's no set prices for cup tickets so by signing up to the scheme I understand I have to pay whatever price is set. And ticket revenue is totally dependent on the number of matches played so if we play more matches we make more money. This season, on top of the 19 PL games and 3 guaranteed CL group stage games, we've played the Steaua Bucharest play-off game and the replay against Huddersfield. Next season we could play 3 or 4 domestic cup games and another couple of CL games. so how will you know what impact the price rises have had?
I won't. But I do know I'll be at every home game and that I'll have signed up for every cup scheme. Why? Because. I love going to watch City. And I think the cost is very reasonable. Very reasonable indeed. I have no problem whatsoever with paying the extra 20 quid for my season card. None whatsoever.

I read somewhere that 25% of Everton's match going support are 22 and under as well which is far in excess of ours, take away the kids in the family stand I bet 75% of our crowd are 45 plus.

you can see it when your at the match. when i went to wembly last week the vast majority of people on my coach were at least 55. the big problem is when it changes to adult tickets at 22 the price goes up a lot. if we could have a 22-24 category it would go a long way to bridging that age gap.

The best way to protest is to drop the cup schemess and platinum.

That will negate any season ticket price increases.

The best way to protest is to drop the cup schemess and platinum.

That will negate any season ticket price increases.

Yep, but you lose out on away tickets eventually.

Anyone seen the prices this season? Looked all over the website seen nothing.

I gave up my season ticket 4 years a go. It was around £380 then, and went to £425. It is currently around £700 i believe. It wasn't just the season ticket price. Parking went from £5 to £10 over night. The beer and food also went up. At the time, i couldn't justify the extra expense, so decided to use that seasons ticket money to nail the biggest moveable satellite dish to the side of my house. I now watch every City game that is shown somewhere in the world.
I still get the odd ticket, but it is never in the same place.
My finances are now on the up and i could justify getting a premium seat. But i really enjoyed the standing section, as i just cannot sing sat down. I cannot imagine i would get away with standing in the posh seats!
I've also got out of the habit of going. I used to have a routine, and couldn't wait until the next match. Now i just plan what time to turn the TV on and watch.
I don't blame the club for price rises (it's a business). I just decided for my self that i wouldn't pay it. Not bitter, just smart...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.