Would you go Red?

While The red and black striped away kit is part of our history, and the Maroon away from a few years back references the colours we've used n kits, I draw the line at Pure red, and it looks like the Club did too!

I had Garry Cook along to a disabled supporters meeting once and he told us about his vision that he sold to the new owners of numerous teams around the world all adopting the City name and wearing a plain(ish) sky blue kit which he felt was unique. Numerous teams play in similar shades of Red, numerous in Blue but not many in plain sky blue so our home shirt is part of the brand and as such will not change

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't our main colours linked with Freemasonry of some sort?

The 'Cambridge' Blue, and Maroon?

Or is it Claret that is a freemasonry colour?

I'm sure I've read articles about our club history and ties with this organisation

Should the club ever play in red I would still go but would never ever buy it even if they won the league by the end of March. I am quite sure that a lot of fans would go but refuse to by the kit. The 1st team kit should always be a plain sky blue, with white shorts and sky blue socks with a blue and white trim.

I had Garry Cook along to a disabled supporters meeting once and he told us about his vision that he sold to the new owners of numerous teams around the world all adopting the City name and wearing a plain(ish) sky blue kit which he felt was unique. Numerous teams play in similar shades of Red, numerous in Blue but not many in plain sky blue so our home shirt is part of the brand and as such will not change

I disagree with his vision. Those clubs are plastic. I appreciate the need to send players around the globe but I'd rather loan them out to Real Betis or Torino than create brands in Thailand and South Africa.

Borussia Monchengladbach are a genuine German club. RB Leipzig are not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.