Would you go Red?

And that number 8 scored the only goal. Must be an age thing. For anyone above a (ahem) certain age, there IS only one player for whom the number 8 is synonymous.
That game was 2 months before my old man took me to Maine Rd, I've still never seen us play a non-league team in a competitive fixture. One of the few things I've not ticked off following us.

Not sure why people keep bringing the red and black striped away kit up.... it is just that, an AWAY kit... I'm not that arsed about the away kit, but home kit should ALWAYS be sky blue shirts and white shorts!

Never liked us in red. The black and red away kits have always disappointed me, it was small-time of Allison to make us want to be like AC Milan in the first place and our local rival's primary colour is red. I know some people think that's a good thing but i never have and never will. May as well chant "come on you reds" at kick off! - NO THANKS!

I do not even own one single item of red clothing.
I don't even have red sauce on me burger on a matchday.

So if the club said our primary colour would change to red i think i'd be off!

Bizarre that we won our first European trophy (there will be more, just give it time!) wearing red while the scum won their first wearing blue. I bet that confused people across Europe at the time.

I'd be #done with City if they went RED.
...i hate the Red/Black away BTW... RED or MAROON should NEVER EVER EVER be in any of our kits.

I'm a bit late to the party mate,but have you looked at our History at all when you mention maroon etc. ;)
Maroon should always be in our kit,well the socks at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.