Would you have Ronaldo?

Ric said:
It won't happen, and I'm glad.

Obviously a player of his calibre would significantly improve the team, but regardless I would hate to see him in a City shirt.
"Isso é um grande sim, então"
200ptua.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ3lguGklSk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

He is an arsehole of the highest order but if he signed he would become less of one as I would have to support him as I would the devil if he turned out for God`s own team.

What's the betting his form declines as soon as we shell out 150 mill ?. Yes to a fee of around 30 mill but No to the silly money thats being quoted. Best all round player in the world.

Maintainin said:
Ric said:
It won't happen, and I'm glad.

Obviously a player of his calibre would significantly improve the team, but regardless I would hate to see him in a City shirt.
"Isso é um grande sim, então"
200ptua.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ3lguGklSk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
that pic just made me sick

citymad said:
What's the betting his form declines as soon as we shell out 150 mill ?. Yes to a fee of around 30 mill but No to the silly money thats being quoted. Best all round player in the world.
£5 million less than Andy Carroll. PMSL

One of the two best players in the world. Everybody should want him. I guess it just shows some fans are still very bitter about his days at United.

Seems to have cut out some of his shit... can still get a strop on though.

He never seemed to hate us and a lot of my dislike for him comes from the fact he was/is so good.

Can't see it happening, but if we can seemingly continue to stuff our collective nose up the arse of Carlos Tevez, we shouldn't have a problem with Ronaldo.

give me a reason from purely a football prospective why the nah Sayers would not want him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.