Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
ANY1aBLUE said:
Balti said:
Assuming that nothing changed e.g. no apology etc...would you welcome his presence in the team for the run-in?
--------

I'll start

no

APOLOGY?! for totally disrespecting the entire club,management fans and team mates? There MUST be no way back if we are to progress as a club. The eyes of the world will be on this. Time was when Robinho was bigger than City, hopefully we've moved on and we must show this.

What did we think of the rags for accepting Rooney back -horrible wasn't it?

Anyway, obviously my answer is NO.

-- Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:24 pm --

RandomJ said:
The fact we have so many yes's on this poll just shows how our supporters have changed and becoming more like the rags everyday. If we didn't win the league this year yes it would be shit and yes we would get grief for it but not half the grief we would get if we let this **** play for us again. We'd be getting it from all sides at how
weak City are for bending over to Tevez once again and we'd become a joke. Do you want the reputation of this club to be damaged forever because of a trophy?

I still think we can win the league without Tevez and I certainly don't want him to help us win it because then Tevez wins and gets the last laugh and can say how "City needed him to win the league". I'm actually disgusted at people who want him to play again and how much they're willing to give for success.

Dead right mate.
Who are these so called fans of ours who would have this treacherous, selfish git back in our shirt? Shame on them.

What happened to PRIDE in Battle???????!!!!!!!!!!!

-- Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:26 pm --

BlueTG said:
I put yes, only because with injuries/suspensions/fatigue he could be the difference between first and second place.

PRIDE in Battle..........................where's yours?

^^^This^^^^ Sent a shiver down my spine...

A big NO from me ... too much filth has gone on with Tevez disrespecting OUR great club so let the fucker rot or play golf until sold then Sheikh Mansour can take the little twat to the courts & sue the arse off him for not honouring his contract

Re: Poll - Would you play Tevez?

blink922 said:
northstandgiveusasong said:
So you'd have the Rags take the title more than us taking the title with Tevez???

Think again!

So you'd rather have a twat that shit on us and the club we love playing in the shirt he very obviously hates?

We have years and years to become a dynasty and win tons of titles. Who's to say he won't pull another Munich, or fuck something else up just to spite us? Cmon people have some pride in the club you love.

Exactly. which is why i'd vote 'No' even if he'd jumped through the apology hoop...
Don't trust the twunt or the snake whispering in his thick ear at every turn

Absolute no from me, he was our talisman at the time of the transfer requests and still one of our best players when he went on strike but the guys an absolute knob, he's disrespected the club I love more than anyone I've ever known Inc fergiscum. I don't even use him on PES the ****!

big no from me. apart from not being anywhere near match fit, or even fit full stop, it would be a slap in the face for the fans, the squad & mancini to have this disruptive **** back in the fold.

You're all saying no but what if it meant the difference between winning the title or not. Just a hypothetical but if the only way we could win the title was to play Satan, I'd say bring it.

Pam said:
You're all saying no but what if it meant the difference between winning the title or not. Just a hypothetical but if the only way we could win the title was to play Satan, I'd say bring it.

Showing you care more about trophies than the club. Think there might be a club in Salford with fans that share the same mind set as you.

RandomJ said:
Pam said:

Showing you care more about trophies than the club. Think there might be a club in Salford with fans that share the same mind set as you.

No, showing that she Loves City more than she Hates Tevez. If you would rather city finished 2nd, than play Tevez and win the league then theres something seriously wrong with you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.