Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
I don't want to imagine him at all :)

I'm just shocked people can be so desperate to want him in the team ever again.

It' just like finding your girlfriend in bed with someone while they're resting from sex and having a laugh talking about you, and staying with her because she's so pretty and you love her.

Balti said:
Assuming that nothing changed e.g. no apology etc...would you welcome his presence in the team for the run-in?
--------

I'll start

no

APOLOGY?! for totally disrespecting the entire club,management fans and team mates? There MUST be no way back if we are to progress as a club. The eyes of the world will be on this. Time was when Robinho was bigger than City, hopefully we've moved on and we must show this.

What did we think of the rags for accepting Rooney back -horrible wasn't it?

Anyway, obviously my answer is NO.

-- Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:24 pm --

RandomJ said:
The fact we have so many yes's on this poll just shows how our supporters have changed and becoming more like the rags everyday. If we didn't win the league this year yes it would be shit and yes we would get grief for it but not half the grief we would get if we let this **** play for us again. We'd be getting it from all sides at how weak City are for bending over to Tevez once again and we'd become a joke. Do you want the reputation of this club to be damaged forever because of a trophy?

I still think we can win the league without Tevez and I certainly don't want him to help us win it because then Tevez wins and gets the last laugh and can say how "City needed him to win the league". I'm actually disgusted at people who want him to play again and how much they're willing to give for success.

Dead right mate.
Who are these so called fans of ours who would have this treacherous, selfish git back in our shirt? Shame on them.

What happened to PRIDE in Battle???????!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:26 pm --<br /><br />
BlueTG said:
I put yes, only because with injuries/suspensions/fatigue he could be the difference between first and second place.

PRIDE in Battle..........................where's yours?

No, we’ve managed well enough without him and it would undermine Mancini’s authority unless he made a sincere public apology.

ballinio said:
RandomJ said:
The fact we have so many yes's on this poll just shows how our supporters have changed and becoming more like the rags everyday. If we didn't win the league this year yes it would be shit and yes we would get grief for it but not half the grief we would get if we let this **** play for us again. We'd be getting it from all sides at how weak City are for bending over to Tevez once again and we'd become a joke. Do you want the reputation of this club to be damaged forever because of a trophy?

I still think we can win the league without Tevez and I certainly don't want him to help us win it because then Tevez wins and gets the last laugh and can say how "City needed him to win the league". I'm actually disgusted at people who want him to play again and how much they're willing to give for success.
Here we go ,the usual `our fans are becoming like rags` crap again. Can you explain to me, a fan of 30yrs whose been to every shithole in this country usually returning in defeat, following city just how am i turning into a rag because i want us to win the league at any cost. You`re very concerned about our image or reputation, what reputation is that then ? The reputation for playing fair, for not harrassing referee`s, not diving, not cheating etc etc, the so-called City honesty that has seen us win next to nothing for decades & seen us hated by other fans , managers, the f.a for having the gall to spend a few quid. We are being systematicaly stitched up by the refs & the f.a vurtualy every week & we need to fight back.
I want to give a big fat two-fingers to the whole football world so badly it hurts, i couldn give a shit what Tevez has got to say about us but if he played & won us games i`d do it. History would show 2012 Champions Manchester City..........not in brackets(but their reputation was ruined)
WTF, How low someone can be eh......FFS he throw the City scarf on the floor, bad management my arse, have some dignity son.

He wouldn't even be match fit for another couple of months even if Mancini said he wanted him back now.
I would rather kick his fat arse onto a plane to Goose Green airport and let the Falkland islanders sort him out than see him in a City shirt again.

I`m not sure how he would be welcomed back by the players and management team - probably not with open arms! He has let us all down. I know that the majority of the fans would give him hell and quite rightly. But if it meant us winning the league and him playing a few games and giving us his best, I would swallow my pride.

However, I can`t see that happening and think that some kind of deal will be reached either in Russia or South America for a short term deal.

I've said an unequivocal no.

This football club has (clearly!) always been about more than winning trophies and I want that to remain the case. I want our dignity to remain intact on this matter. Sometimes in life you've got to say no whatever the consequences.

It's not as if we're going to return to the Stuart Pearce era if we don't win the league this season. To capitulate on this would be the sort of disjointed, small-time thing we would have done in the past.

I am amazed that 39% have said yes. Must be plenty of rags voting on this one to skew the figures.

I cant believe that if we had 47000 in the stadium, 18000 of them would be happy to see him!

Principles come first for me and Mancini and the owners have my admiration for dealing with it the way they have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.