• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
Matt.D said:
RandomJ said:
Pam said:
You're all saying no but what if it meant the difference between winning the title or not. Just a hypothetical but if the only way we could win the title was to play Satan, I'd say bring it.

Showing you care more about trophies than the club. Think there might be a club in Salford with fans that share the same mind set as you.

No, showing that she Loves City more than she Hates Tevez. If you would rather city finished 2nd, than play Tevez and win the league then theres something seriously wrong with you.

Depends what your priorities are for our football club.

What's so bad about disrespecting your boss? - isn't it all what we want to do anyway? Isn't he just fucking off control? and isn't this what capitalism is all built upon, money and business and oil and profit?

Good luck to to Tevez the Rebel...

I'm now thinking play him, score a double hatrick and stick two fingers up to the establishment.

...then give him away to charity.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Matt.D said:
RandomJ said:
Showing you care more about trophies than the club. Think there might be a club in Salford with fans that share the same mind set as you.

No, showing that she Loves City more than she Hates Tevez. If you would rather city finished 2nd, than play Tevez and win the league then theres something seriously wrong with you.

Depends what your priorities are for our football club.

i dont understand how city fans priority wouldnt be to win the premier league. if we can do it without the ugly c*nt im sure we would all prefer to do that. but if we continue in our same vein of form/ performance then we will win sod all.

Based on team morale and half the team hate him, kompany mainly and he's captain.

No, wouldn't let this virus anywhere near this team.

Bad for team morale and since he left everything has been fine in the camp, can't afford any problems. tevez will cause that and he has shown he clearly has no respect for the club, especially his own team mates.

He couldn't care less about anyone, but himself.

Selfish ungrateful wanker, couldn't give a shit how many goals he scored.

Shame this tosser lifted the FA Cup and not Vinny.

Keep the virus and his twat of an agent away.

Yes.

We might have to swallow our anger and pride, but Tevez alongside Sergio for the remainder of the season could be the difference between winning or losing the title.

At the end of the day and the season, that is all that matters now.

It's time differences were put a side. Tevez/Mancini. The club comes first.

Once the season is over Tevez will be gone. Let him leave with the PL trophy sat in our cabinet and not over the border in Stretford.

The irony being. If Tevez would have agreed to stay this this season and played alongside Sergio without causing all the trouble, we would have probably been clear by now and headng for the title, with his transfer value and personal terms soaring.

Dickhead!

never liked him , i always moaned like fuck when he fucked up ,red **** who i knew would embarrass us .But apologise to me personally and win us the league......i'll still not the like the **** but we'll be champions

lyingcunt.jpg

Hart Dog said:
What's so bad about disrespecting your boss? - isn't it all what we want to do anyway? Isn't he just fucking off control? and isn't this what capitalism is all built upon, money and business and oil and profit?

Good luck to to Tevez the Rebel...

I'm now thinking play him, score a double hatrick and stick two fingers up to the establishment.

...then give him away to charity.
:
¿ <:)))))-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.