Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
Yes. Quality footballer who helped us to win a trophey and 3rd position last season. Plus in spite of his actions at munich (which i backed Mancini) this could be a good oppertunity for Tevez to redeem himself and can leave the club in the summer on good terms.

the topic question is a good one but for me, the more important question is

"would you/we/the fans accept Tevez playing again?"

I would have to say yes. He's too good not to play.

with that in mind it would be my saddest day to see him play and for the city 'loyal' to boo him in-game and for it to work against us somehow.

we are the fans. we don't make the decisions for the club.

having him in the team playing to his full ability is only an advantage for City and anyone else who disagrees doesn't harmonise with the clubs ambition and vision of where we want to be.

my opinion.

DTeacher said:
lyingcunt.jpg

Re: Poll - Would you play Tevez?

TCIB said:
Sigh said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
Let me get my head around this, an overweight player, who hasn't trained for 3 months and refused to play for us in the past, will waltz back into the side and fire us to the title?
He always brings out the best in others. When he was younger his nickname was "Selfless Carlito". He is the quintessential "team player." His presence on the pitch will improve morale no-end whilst leave opposing managers struggling to to come to terms with the fluidity and unpredictability of our shape and multi-pronged attack.

I fucking lol'd hard.

If what you say is true bro i would suggest the operative word in your post above all others is "younger".

He is very much the opposite of selfless now. If i may ask, what logic even made you post that due to his conduct as a City player ?

I agree he brings the best out in others, when Mancini put his heart on his sleeve and told it how it is i screamed "FUCKING RIGHT MATE".

The fool is a self absorbed munchkin with no regard for others including his wife it seems.

I never want to see him in the blue of city again.
I will support the club if he does return of course but if the **** ever comes on there will be a deathly silence from myself.

In all my 29 years on this earth i have never felt so strongly about a City player in any capacity bar my love for kinky and Bernarbia and the Goat as players.

I hope to get my season card back for next season as it seems i will be uk based and i hope that bastard is nowhere near the club.
My only concession is i trust the clubs actions regarding him aka no reasonable offer, no sale.

Fuck off Carlos you greedy, lying, self obsessed ****, and take that wanker Kia with you please.

Gotcha ;-)

When he tossed his scarf that was it for me. Said it all. That is what is known as "fighting words." Low threshold for stuff like this and blokes like Tevex. Still, I suppose some people think Johhny Terry is City material and they are probably right. Shame we didn't make Chelsea an offer I suppose. Perhaps we can find room for Giggsy Wiggsy whilst we are at it. Shame if Roberto goes in the summer but having 'onest 'arry on board is the stuff of dreams & I'd be 'appy with that. Colleymore and Merson would add some much needed gravitas to the new City as well.

Thread full of rags.

Sigh said:
TCIB said:
Sigh said:
He always brings out the best in others. When he was younger his nickname was "Selfless Carlito". He is the quintessential "team player." His presence on the pitch will improve morale no-end whilst leave opposing managers struggling to to come to terms with the fluidity and unpredictability of our shape and multi-pronged attack.

I fucking lol'd hard.

If what you say is true bro i would suggest the operative word in your post above all others is "younger".

He is very much the opposite of selfless now. If i may ask, what logic even made you post that due to his conduct as a City player ?

I agree he brings the best out in others, when Mancini put his heart on his sleeve and told it how it is i screamed "FUCKING RIGHT MATE".

The fool is a self absorbed munchkin with no regard for others including his wife it seems.

I will support the club if he does return of course but if the **** ever comes on there will be a deathly silence from myself.

In all my 29 years on this earth i have never felt so strongly about a City player in any capacity bar my love for kinky and Bernarbia and the Goat as players.

I hope to get my season card back for next season as it seems i will be uk based and i hope that bastard is nowhere near the club.
My only concession is i trust the clubs actions regarding him aka no reasonable offer, no sale.

Fuck off Carlos you greedy, lying, self obsessed ****, and take that wanker Kia with you please.

Gotcha ;-)

When he tossed his scarf that was it for me. Said it all. That is what is known as "fighting words." Low threshold for stuff like this and blokes like Tevex. Still, I suppose some people think Johhny Terry is City material and they are probably right. Shame we didn't make Chelsea an offer I suppose. Perhaps we can find room for Giggsy Wiggsy whilst we are at it. Shame if Roberto goes in the summer but having 'onest 'arry on board is the stuff of dreams & I'd be 'appy with that. Colleymore and Merson would add some much needed gravitas to the new City as well.

Thread full of rags.

Hehe, sorry if my rant seemed directed at youmate, it wasn't. I went of on a tangent.

Yeah that crap with the scarf really pissed me of no end also. I think most at the time though as you probably suspect were to sucked up in a whirlwind of extasy.

He may as well have pushed everyone else aside and nicked some sweets of a toddler on the way up the stairs when he did that.
If he screemed "ME ME ME, IT'S ALL ABOUT ME" i would not have been suprised.

Sigh said:
TCIB said:
Sigh said:

I fucking lol'd hard.

Gotcha ;-)

Thread full of rags.
Get the ban hammer out mod please I'm sick of it

No for me too.As has been already stated,he ditched the scarves at the end of the Fa cup final,so that was it for me then,he'd already made his mind up that he was going to be gone before the end of last season imo.Carlos plays for Carlos not for his teamates or the fans he's only still here because his advisor is a greedy arsehole.Carlos is too stupid too accept he himself is the one mostly to blame for his predicament.Great player,but a complete bellend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.