Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
I agree totally with the NEVER EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES folk! Yes, you can be cynical and say; "anything that helps us win the title etc", BUT I honestly don't see how any City fan can get beyond the chucking away of the scarves at the final. It really did sun him up, and my heart sank when it happened.

Matt.D said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Depends what your priorities are for our football club.

i dont understand how city fans priority wouldnt be to win the premier league. if we can do it without the ugly c*nt im sure we would all prefer to do that. but if we continue in our same vein of form/ performance then we will win sod all.

The point as I see it is as follows:

Would you want to win the league at any cost?

What if it meant the team cheating? What if it meant playing a convicted paedophile in the team just because he was a good player? What if it meant bribing officials?

I suspect, and hope, that your answer would be no to all three of those things.

So on that basis you don't believe in winning the league at all costs.

To many blues giving the opportunity to a man who has constantly disrespected the football club without any degree of contrition would be a mistake, and a matter that is more important than winning the league this season. It would mean success at too great a cost alongside the fictitious examples above.

We don't live in a world of black and white and I am very much a pragmatist, but included in that is a realisation of the value of the way this football club is perceived and moreover its ability to impose its will on matters such as this on an ongoing basis.

My priority is Manchester City Football Club and what it should stand for, not winning the Premier League. The fact you don't understand that means our priorities are clearly very different.

I don't see what's the big deal. ;) If he can win us the league, surely. Would he, doubtful... You forgive your spouses everyday, for one reason or another, but you can't extend the same courtesy for your favorit football club! :P

Bluefinn said:
I don't see what's the big deal. ;) If he can win us the league, surely. Would he, doubtful... You forgive your spouses everyday, for one reason or another, but you can't extend the same courtesy for your favorit football club! :P

It is hard to forgive unless there is a degree of humility and contrition. Unless and until that is forthcoming and in a meaningful and substantive fashion, then him playing for City is not even a consideration for me.

Matt.D said:
Depends what your priorities are for our football club.

i dont understand how city fans priority wouldnt be to win the premier league. if we can do it without the ugly c*nt im sure we would all prefer to do that. but if we continue in our same vein of form/ performance then we will win sod all.

The point as I see it is as follows:

Would you want to win the league at any cost?

What if it meant the team cheating? What if it meant playing a convicted paedophile in the team just because he was a good player? What if it meant bribing officials?

I suspect, and hope, that your answer would be no to all three of those things.

So on that basis you don't believe in winning the league at all costs.

To many blues giving the opportunity to a man who has constantly disrespected the football club without any degree of contrition would be a mistake, and a matter that is more important than winning the league this season. It would mean success at too great a cost alongside the fictitious examples above.

We don't live in a world of black and white and I am very much a pragmatist, but included in that is a realisation of the value of the way this football club is perceived and moreover its ability to impose its will on matters such as this on an ongoing basis.

My priority is Manchester City Football Club and what it should stand for, not winning the Premier League. The fact you don't understand that means our priorities are clearly very different.

Fucking A1 spot on, i can not believe 40% of blues on here would let that twat play, as i said earlier in the thread i would rather finish 4th and have some self pride than see him in a City shirt again.

only a glory fan would have tevez back, any true blue would tell him to fuck off after way we bent over backwards for the guy, espec regarding his family.
if it meant we won league with him, then count me out of the celebrations, i rather come runner up than play that jumped up spoilt throw toys outta pram greedy **** again, simple as.
we a proud club and wont be held hostage or treated like shite for no fucker

The scores of this poll indicate that yeah he's one big prat but people know what a player he is<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:32 am --<br /><br />And sorry but if u give me the choice of Winning the League with Tevez's help or finish 2nd behind the bloody Rags without him. Come on I can't honestly believe people would choose the second option??? Seriously
#DaysOfTheMoralGoodGuysEndedAsSoonAsFootballBecameAMulti-MillionaireSport

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.