Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
trevorriley said:
all down to the players and vincents feelings... If they are happy then he plays.. Impossible to predict what is going on, lets do the talking on the pitch if its not a cover over from either party... lets win leagues
I am certain very few players if any will have an issue with Tevez. It is mostly the fans that will. Especially those who think a player wanting to leave is like their wives being fucked by the neighbor.

Players are professionals. Some might think Tevez was daft to go running off to Argentina. And some would laugh at him for thinking he could outpower the Sheikh's wealth. Players will learn quickly that when it comes to teams owned by unimaginably rich Oligarchs, you will always lose when you try to fight them.

Tevez has lost. His tail is tucked btw his legs, and he is on his way back. What a lot of fans want CIty to do is dumb. Many because of their bruised ego's want to go ahead and act like Tevez. Hoping our club becomes the very epitome of what they despise the most in Tevez: A petulant self centered prick! Well thank God, most of you don't run our club.

Rather than have pricks in leadership, we have Intelligent folks who use their brains. People who understand that even a fallen hero should be afforded a little dignity, and an opportunity for repentance. Even if it is self interested.

These are people who understand the consequence. Sure City can survive without Tevez. We could even win the league and Europa without him. We could even flog him off for 10p and be done with him. But this is a business. We should and deserve to get the right value. We should and deserve to get the value he brings for being a CIty player.

And most of all, we should be magnanimous in victory. A class above. And don't be fooled. City has won this one. We have put Tevez in his place. He who left arrogant, with his chest pushed out, is now on his way back to seat on the bench, fight for a place, and try to work hard for the fans to like him for 3 more months.

Lest we forget, this is the same Tevez that said he would never return. Yet here he is on his way back, apology in hand. City has won this battle. And come summer, we would have been better for it.

Even if we end up failing to win the league!!!

I`m still bruised over tevez but here`s the rub.

A) If he never plays fo us again and god forbid we lose league i can brush it aside and start again.No harm no foul.

B)He plays we lose league i will be pissed all the feelings of munich will come back, In this instance who gets the blame as i can see ppl calling for mancni`s head. Or maybe not but ppl will be pissed.

Winning league.

A) Without Tevez how sweet the moment thats my wish but hey ho.

B)With tevez that virus of a man will disrespect the scarf again (FA FINAL)
and for me i will enjoy the moment but will feel a bit hollow.

and finally he continues to slag mancini so i wait to see the outcome

I'd have voted no because he didn't play against Munich when needed and doesn't deserve a second chance because of his subsequent behaviour. It's the principle of the thing with his only saving grace being that he hasn't been pulling a wage since that night.

Re: Poll - Would you play Tevez?

blink922 said:
Pathetic that some of you want to see him back. We have years and years to win trophies. He disrespected the shirt, disrespected the club, DISRESPECTED US THE SUPPORTERS, laughed when we went out of the CL, tried to engineer a cut-price move from the club by making himself unavailable and now he has the balls to protest a fine for doing so. No fucking way in hell I ever want to see him play for us again. Some of you really need your heads adjusted.
This, just think what the end result would be for you if you behaved in a similar fashion with your employer. Crikey you'd be lucky to get another job for a number of years never mind one that might pay you a comparative wage. The man is a disgrace and should simply retire from English football rip up his contract and get out, I don't want his type in my country, never mind at my club, were struggling enough as a nation without this leech's attitude being justified or forgiven at the drop of a hat.
Tevez you are a disgraceful excuse for a man. Fuck off.

He should play if it was going to make the difference. And that remains to be seen. If we keep winning, then no, of course. If we're still stuggling for goals away from home and he could change that, it's a whole other story.

Not even playing Fifa would i allow him onto the bench,

We can wait another year to win the premier league, but i think he should never be allowed into the stadium as a city player again.

Go back to Argentina so we can fine you at the end of the season, and kick you out the door

It depends on injuries and suspensions. He is 4th choice for me. If the other 3 are out, playing poorly then yes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.