Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
Yes.

Most likely said before, but i'm not going to trawl through all the posts. We all know he is capable of scoring important goals, I say we use him at OUR convenience, whoever knows, he may bang in a number of crucial goals along the way. And then f**k him off when we've had our fill,

Re: Poll - Would you play Tevez?

tijuana tev said:
citymad said:
No. We must keep our pride and make a stand. Great player but has been nothing but trouble.
IF MANCINI PLAYS HIM,HE WILL USE HIM TO THE BEST EFFECT.WHEN ALL SAID AND DONE WHEN HE,S ON THE PITCH HE GIVES EVERYTHING.

I agree with this only because it is all in CAPS...

Tevez can fuck off.

No.

He's always been a knobhead, but when he was bangin loads of goals in, it's easy to forget all that and he was our knobhead.

Then he decided he didnt want to be our knobhead anymore and appeared to do everything in his power to break out on his own as a standalone knobhead, which he achieved unquestionably

Regardless of all the knobhead business, someone who has spent the last however many months, presumeably not following the strict training regime of a top flight team, fighting for the title... Does not just waltz back into a side doing just that...

Now I don't know if this has come about because the club owners are (I assume going against the wishes of the manager and) choosing to utilise a valuable member of staff who is obliged to do his job, or if CT has realised that his inability to force a transfer has left him with no other options with which to fulfil his remaining footballing ambitions (which I doubt as he seems plenty happy on the golf course)

In any case, the way he has conducted himself during the whole affair, to me, has to mean that he has no further role to play at the club.

I personally would not trade a few goals (or even the title) for the destructive influence he could have on the dessing room. Directly and indirectly, let alone the entire circus that that man brings with him!

I know Ive said this before, but he should've got his P45, the day he didnt even turn up to the semi against them lot cos he was in Milan...

(If he did come back on the pitch for us, I'd like to see his introduction greeted with absolute silence... I could never boo someone in the shirt, but I can't see me cheering too loud for him! All he deserves is a knowing, silent glare from the whole crowd!)

I don't think Tevez will play for City again.

He just hang himself with his last interview.

For me, this just says it all.

"I do not think I was wrong, but if they [the club] think so I apologise."

He still doesn't believe he has done anything wrong?! He should apologise for being an absolute piece of shit over the last few seasons and all the drama he has caused.

He hasn't changed, He is a quality footballer but I can't see he will add value to our run in. I HOPE it works out, but whatever happens people will be saying "Tevez is the reason we won the league" or "Tevez cost us the league". Even if he doesn't play, he will be blamed.

I'm so against this move it's not funny. If it were a player of a similar skill set that came in January then I would be happy. But from a player that found his love for the game after having a 4 month holiday and abandoning our team and then wanting to come back when we are sitting pretty, I can only see it ending it tears (I hope it doesn't however!)

However, I will back Mancini 100%. If he feels it's right, then so bed it. But he will feel the wrath of the fans if it doesn't work out. CTID

NO, he's back for his wages and nothing more, not doing too bad without him, are we?<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:23 am --<br /><br />NO, he's back for his wages and nothing more, not doing too bad without him, are we?

fowler70 said:
As a fan for 36 years and following our blues over land and sea !! For me tevez did the worst thing possible !! I dont care what or how or even who is at fault, I just want this over asap.
Our owners must have the best advisors on offer so im happy to go along with them.
Carlos tevez on the pitch has never let me down ! Off the pitch the bloke's a cock.
But if tevez can play a part in our title bid then im more than happy as always to cheer those bobby puts on the pitch to win the games ;-)
I can slate tevez on here or twitter but at the games he would get my full support as would any player who is lucky enough to pull the shirt on.
Ctid
well said mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.