Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
No from me, he has just come back to help the legal side of his case when he leaves the club. Great player but a bad apple.

I'll leave it up to the players that be to make the decision, but there is no guarantee that Tevez coming back will win us the title, or even improve the side. We've certainly looked better this season without him than with him on the pitch.

Something on here that has surprised me... the posts would suggest something like over 90% of Blues are against Tevez returning, yet the poll results are far, far closer than that.

Anyone have an explanation?

Big fat no...and saying that from a logical standpoint. 1st of all he's been sitting on his arse for 3 months and did not train at all.

2nd and most important....aren't we top of the league without him anyway???

Soulboy said:
Something on here that has surprised me... the posts would suggest something like over 90% of Blues are against Tevez returning, yet the poll results are far, far closer than that.

Anyone have an explanation?

Was thinking this very thing.

am333 said:
Big fat no...and saying that from a logical standpoint. 1st of all he's been sitting on his arse for 3 months and did not train at all.

2nd and most important....aren't we top of the league without him anyway???

Yes we are top of the league but we have been struggling away from home Tevez can open up any defence. He's already said he's been training in the morning and golf in the afternoon he looks pretty healthy to me :)

No for me and I dont think he wants to play despite saying so. If he says Mancini treated him like a dog then I,m guessing he,s wanting an apology from Mancini and he knows that wont happen. Its going to turn into a media "circus" too if he gets a game and I,d prefer City to just concetrate on the League and keep off the back pages where everyone will have their opinion and probably do their best to cause unrest in the City camp with articles about Mancinis "inability" to man manage the egos. He may be a world class player if hes on top of his game but he hasnt played since the end of September and we dont know how fit he really has kept himself either.
At first I thought I wanted him back in the squad but after thinking about the bigger picture I say no.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.