Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
Tevez City said:
As far as I rememeber, when Tevez played against Wigan this season he created to clear chances for Richards and Milner :)

Tevez is not more selfish than Aguero in front of the goal, Aguero had his selfish moments this season as well and most of the striker are selfish in front of the goal.

Anyway, regarding the topic, Tevez is not coming back.

Well, I was there and he missed a Penalty. Hopefully you'll also not be coming back once he's gone. Nearly every Blue I know wants to behead him.

He was never a saint even when popular. The fact he played for Man United speaks volumes for his character. You can never have total trust in someone who played for them.

Unlike a couple of other clubs I could mention the votes of this poll show most fans here value principle over success. There's no reason to panic and push for a recall anyway.

The only relevance Tevez has now is not getting injured. Of course there's people on here who wish injury on him but key thing is to sell a fit Tevez in the summer.

Brazil, Italy or Spain the only places I could see him going (no indication any Argentina clubs most notably Boca could afford him)

PhuketBlue said:
Dax777 said:
Why the fuck would anyone ever say no?

1 I doubt he's even fit let alone match fit or match sharp.

2 I believe we play better without him than with him.

3 His return could result in a certain amount of unrest within the squad.

4 I don't believe believe that we would have any more chance of winning the title with him than without him.

5 I don't like him and would prefer us to win it without him.
Rest sometimes is just as important as fitness. And we know for sure he has gotten lots of that.

But all your objectios forget one thing. You are substituting your judgment for Mancini's. Tevez will never play for CIty, unless Mancini signs off on it. ANd if he does, then he is fit, better, will not cause undue unrest, and we'll have a better chance at the title.

Not because I think so, but because Mancini would have, and I believe in him.

Dax777 said:
PhuketBlue said:
Dax777 said:
Why the fuck would anyone ever say no?

4 I don't believe believe that we would have any more chance of winning the title with him than without him.

Rest sometimes is just as important as fitness. And we know for sure he has gotten lots of that.But all your objectios forget one thing. You are substituting your judgment for Mancini's. Tevez will never play for CIty, unless Mancini signs off on it. ANd if he does, then he is fit, better, will not cause undue unrest, and we'll have a better chance at the title.

Of course the decision is with Mancini but the question was would you play Tevez and I explained why I wouldn't.

I started to think you could let it go, but then he put in another fine appeal, he's been away all this time (not a bad thing) and linked with a huge salary at anzhi makha-whatsit.....oh and he used to play for united apparently.....

So a very big fat......NO!!!

PhuketBlue said:
Dax777 said:
PhuketBlue said:

Rest sometimes is just as important as fitness. And we know for sure he has gotten lots of that.But all your objectios forget one thing. You are substituting your judgment for Mancini's. Tevez will never play for CIty, unless Mancini signs off on it. ANd if he does, then he is fit, better, will not cause undue unrest, and we'll have a better chance at the title.

Of course the decision is with Mancini but the question was would you play Tevez and I explained why I wouldn't.
Ah! I see your point :) Then my answer would be I don't know. Since I can't tell what he would bring. But if I was certain he would bring the same drive, determination and work ethic he brought 2 years ago, i'lled probably lean towards saying Yes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.