Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
No.

It's not just the fact I don't think he'd perform on the pitch and would be a waste of a player, it's the fact I don't think he deserves to be on that pitch.

To me, putting on that shirt means something and when a player has shit on the fans, club, staff, manager as much as he has I'd rather pay him to leave than use him.

Saying this, I understand why people would want to play him in the search for a title. But I personally think city is about much more than just a trophy cabinet, I'd rather let it go without getting added to for a year than have him play.

But like I said, I get why people would play him, even if I never would let him near the pitch.

The more I think about this the more i'm sure this will be a disaster. I wouldn't be surprised if he finds some way to "F" us up.

2e2gpqu.jpg

Nice to see Carlos training hard in the push for the title

No other team in the world but City would consider playing him after the way he has treated us. He has walked on on every team he has ever played for, and has always got his way in the end.

He talks any bollocks that he believes will put him in a good light no matter what his behaviour.

He is a prize bell-end.

Let's face it. If he does ever run out onto the pitch again in a City shirt it will be quite the game to watch.
I voted yes. Unmissable.

Might as well enjoy the joke.

I voted yes, but only so he can't walk away from his contract and I hope this is what the club are doing. We have to play / select him for 10% of our fixtures to stop him going on a free. Forget the fixtures for which he was ineligible because he fucked off home and that leaves 13 games - 1.3 = 10%. So, bring him on as a sub or start him for a couple and the little **** is stuck until the next transfer window. We have already shown that we have the financial muscle to let him rot in the reserves / golf course so Kia and Tevez will just have to be nice or he will not get his move to another club anywhere.

How can City ever trust him again though? That's the problem. He says he wants to help win the title or is he just lying about that as well? If he plays, would he be there for City or would he try to sabotage the run in and be the real 'enemy within'? It's a big risk and it'll be Mancini who suffers if it fails. Tevez will piss off in the summer either as a 'hero' who helped win us the title or a hate figure who'll be laughing at us, as he was just a couple of weeks ago. It's a win-win situation for Tevez!

I don't fucking trust the ****! I have a worry that he's back to get the Argentine lads to kick up a fuss about the Falklands or he's here to score an own goal against the Rags... The guy is an absolute ****, a poisonous little dwarf who is not to be trusted! I don't want him playing for us, not one bit!

We can win this title without him.

The players have got us this far and can finish the job off. I don't want him to have any part, or have an opportunity for taking credit in the final push.

He's not needed, and it seems from the majority view, not wanted.

BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
We can win this title without him.

The players have got us this far and can finish the job off. I don't want him to have any part, or have an opportunity for taking credit in the final push.

He's not needed, and it seems from the majority view, not wanted.
True!

We got into the top three last season with the help of Tevez; but did we fail to challenge for the title, in part, because he held us back with his greedy play?!

Ill rephrase this question if you went out with a psycho partner and they cheated on you, refused to apologise and insulted you every day saying they were looking for someone else. Only to come back when noone else wants them still not apologising but acting like YOU owe them something would you take them back just because they are they good in bed?. Would you trust them and move them back into your house/flat?.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.