would you sack the medical staff now ?

We know which city team is going to turn up after 10 mins playing.

When Stoke went 2-0 up did anyone expect us to get back into the game?

I read when the new training centre opened that it had chambers and all sorts of state of the art equipment to help with injuries , yet we have the worst in the league.

When players like Komps and Aguero who are key to the team keep suffering and we all knew it was coming, then you have to look at the transfer policy's.

Otamendi and mangala for komps (70 mill)but our defense is rubbish without him

Starting squad of forwards of Aguero, Bony and Nacho (19)

Someone is making mistakes , not sure who to blame.

I read when the new training centre opened that it had chambers and all sorts of state of the art equipment to help with injuries , yet we have the worst in the league.

When players like Komps and Aguero who are key to the team keep suffering and we all knew it was coming, then you have to look at the transfer policy's.

Otamendi and mangala for komps (70 mill)but our defense is rubbish without him

Starting squad of forwards of Aguero, Bony and Nacho (19)

Someone is making mistakes , not sure who to blame.

spot on

barca boys making a mess of it from the look of it

spot on

barca boys making a mess of it from the look of it

Wouldn't go that far. We've progressed by leaps and bounds in many aspects of the club with them.

Recruitment not so much. I think our fitness team need replacing though and have said this last season too.

What is wrong with Kompany? If I remember correctly he played part of one game after the Belgian fiasco & we've not seen him since except photos of him sitting stern faced (or sulky faced) in his box. Surely he can't still be suffering from a muscle strain?

Wouldn't go that far. We've progressed by leaps and bounds in many aspects of the club with them.

Recruitment not so much. I think our fitness team need replacing though and have said this last season too.

so apart from recruiting the right players and the right fitness team they're doing a fantastic job?

what marketing is now truly amazing and the pies are OK? Extra posh training grounds and stuff....(yes they are amazing lol)

surely what truly counts though, and what they should be fundamentally judged by, is performances on the pitch.....? especially when money is no barrier and after the time they have now had...?

What is wrong with Kompany? If I remember correctly he played part of one game after the Belgian fiasco & we've not seen him since except photos of him sitting stern faced (or sulky faced) in his box. Surely he can't still be suffering from a muscle strain?

Hasn't played since Villa. Saw him limping for a minute or so in the 1st half there but he then played on with no problem.

He got picked for the Belgium squad but was never fit to even train and then withdrew through injury.

It's apparently the same calf problem again. He's already been out a month since Villa and added to the month he missed earlier on in the season

Hasn't played since Villa. Saw him limping for a minute or so in the 1st half there but he then played on with no problem.

He got picked for the Belgium squad but was never fit to even train and then withdrew through injury.

It's apparently the same calf problem again. He's already been out a month since Villa and added to the month he missed earlier on in the season

But didn't he aggravate the first injury when he did play for Belgium on the first round of Internationals when he hadn't played for us? He wanted to be on the pitch for them becoming the first something or other? I'm one of Vinnie's biggest fans but am beginning to wonder what he is up to. Has he really fallen out with Mr Pellegrini or has he really got an injury that seems to be keeping him out for a long time? I'm just puzzled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.