Would you swap Nasri for Mata?

A certain Mr R Mancini had the choice and, unlike anyone on here, the wherewithal to make it happen.
He chose Samir.
On the basis that a single one of Mancini's shed pubes left behind in the shower drain knows more about football than the entire combined membership of bluemoon, I'm happy leaving these decisions in the hands of the experts, rather than knee-jerk children who want the fucking moon on a stick.

No different players and the question should be would you change Silva for Mata because Mata is their first choice. Now if Nasri was playing as our first choice people would have seen more of what he has to offer he is quality he has not even been here long give it time. Now people are saying we should swap our strikers for Napolis strikers too just because they had a few good games. Mata is not that great his team is struggling, great players make the difference. Now if he had 10 goals and 10 assists but they were still suffering then I would give him his kudos. But he is struggling too.

Problem with Nasri is that he wants to play where Silva plays. Arsene Wenger played him out on the left wing and he moaned about it the whole time he was at Arsenal. Now he's in the same situation, because he isn't as good as Silva, the same way that he wasn't as good as Fabregas.

Mata is a proper left sided winger who can beat fullbacks and cut inside to score goals. He can also play on the right and in the middle as well. If we bought Nasri as cover for Silva, then fair enough, but if we bought him as a left winger then it was a mistake, because he doesn't want to be there.

LongsightM13 said:
A certain Mr R Mancini had the choice and, unlike anyone on here, the wherewithal to make it happen.
He chose Samir.
On the basis that a single one of Mancini's shed pubes left behind in the shower drain knows more about football than the entire combined membership of bluemoon, I'm happy leaving these decisions in the hands of the experts, rather than knee-jerk children who want the fucking moon on a stick.
agreed.

Nasri has surprised me with how quickly he settled and just how many effective crosses he was putting into the box. What I'm really waiting for him to do is those incisive dribbles into the box then he will be electric.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.