Written off by Hansen and Sunday Supplement

Re: 'On the verge of capitulation'-Hansen

Well, we lost a game (after four straight wins), and we know when we lose a game that the sky falls in, the manager is useless and needs to be sacked, and none of the players are good enough.

That qualifies for expert opinion from a disturbing number of our pundits, best ignore them for the irrelevant idiots they are.

dcj said:
Some of what he said was right but over the top, strangely no mention of Utd losing home and away in Europe though. The bit about Mancini looking after Balotelli was childish though,he obviously doesnt like Mario but the comment about him being a" media magnet and media magnets should stick around to mid table clubs" really pissed me off coming from a programme that wanked itself silly any time Gazza did anything at all.

Don't remember him making this comment about Beckham when he was at united.

Why do people get all precious over what the likes of Hansen say and think?

Someone's had a dig at us, so fucking what? If you can't deal with the sniping now, you're fucked, as it's only going to get worse.

No doubt there will be a Sunday Supplement thread in a couple of hours with people moaning about what they've said about us.

Fanny Fart said:
Why do people get all precious over what the likes of Hansen say and think?

Someone's had a dig at us, so fucking what? If you can't deal with the sniping now, you're fucked, as it's only going to get worse.

No doubt there will be a Sunday Supplement thread in a couple of hours with people moaning about what they've said about us.
Well said, and if I may, yours is the best username on here.

Fanny Fart. HAhahahahahaha!!!! At 34 I shouldn't be laughing, but fuck it anyway.

'On the verge of capitulation'-Hansen

Balti said:
Uncle Wally One Ball said:
What it this old time knobber talking about, capitulation?

he's an old turkey necked **** that once played for the scousers before the Premier League era that they're so fond of ramming down our throats

an old geriatric has been that knows fuck all about the modern game

a dinosaur

a relic

a has-been

and a fucking plastic know nowt scouse ****
turkey necked **** ha ha ha fkn stop it I'm in stitches here Sunday morning as well ha ha

Pigeonho said:
He's spot on, and the team deserves a good verbal thrashing from someone who has in his medal cabinet what Hansen has, whether he's a prick or not.

Why is it spot on?

We've won 4 of our last five, seven of our last 9. We have one point less than the rags over our last last ten matches (rags 7 wins and a draw, us 7 wins), over a quarter of a season. Disappointing that we've lost a couple but it's hardly a capitulation.

There's a thread further down the page about the PL Managers supporting City and to be honest I think they have more knowledge of the game than that so and so Hansen!! I didn't watch MOTD last night, although I have got it recorded, so maybe now I will just delete without watching!!

Just watched this. I'm not part of the conspiracy camp but I have to say that I was a little astonished at the bile directed towards our club by Hansen.

He's always put snide little digs in throughout the course of this season (and before) but that was on a totally new level. It is impossible to imagine him talking about any other club, especially united or Liverpool, in that manner. Anyone would think that we've thrown away a thirteen point lead or the season was already over.

I want us to win it just a little bit more than I did half an hour ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.