Written off by Hansen and Sunday Supplement

Re: 'On the verge of capitulation'-Hansen

johnny crossan said:
it won't be on YT long, copyright infringement etc, but here's the gobbledegooker

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnWnAAQzoTM[/youtube]
ZZZZZZZ.

Noticed Lawro managed to get a dig in about Balotelli.

Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
He's spot on, and the team deserves a good verbal thrashing from someone who has in his medal cabinet what Hansen has, whether he's a prick or not.

You'd suck anyones cock so long as they were having a pop at City in the media.
Not really, I prefer minge to cock. That silly comment aside though, it's not about cock sucking it's about not being all defensive when someone says something negative.
I'm not defensive. I want to know how he is spot on however.

Hansen's right ......

City DON'T currently look as though they want it enough , whereas the rags do ....

Pundits , like everyone else , can only go off what they see at any given time ..... and what i saw in our last league game at Swansea was a City side that never looked like winning , and that WAS a 'cup final' to us ...... basically we didn't have a clue , and were beaten by a mid-table side who simply put more into the game than we did.

And against Sporting the other night , for around an hour , we were probably even worse that we'd previously been at Swansea ......

Hansen has unfortunately hit the nail on the head..He is supported by the bookies odds and having been at St James Park last time we won the League I have to agree we have blown it. United will not win the Title we will have handed it to them gift wrapped. Mancini has clearly done a Keegan .. Our season started to implode just before Xmas when the buccaneering free scoring style turned to slug like lethargic passing . .If that was tactical then it was a huge mistake.If it was lack of belief then that is where a Manager earns his money by ramping it back up.Teams were scared to death of us then we became oh so predictable.
United are like a wounded beast -if you get a chance to kill them then grab it with both hands..After the 6-1 we thought they were finished but that was a huge mistake..
I also agree with Hansen that Balotelli is a massive distraction..
At the end of the day we should and could have won it by a country mile....
OK we will get stronger each year I hope but this was a golden opportunity and we ****** it up the wall.

Neville Kneville said:
Why are our only two options being top or 'bottling it' ?

If the rags were to drop points today, will everyone say it's because they bottled it ?

The real question should be that , IF the rags do drop points today ...... do City actually WANT to beat Chelsea ENOUGH on Wednesday night to take advantage , like a side with true title aspirations would ??

That would mean that , instead of playing like a bunch of tarts like we did at Swansea , we get stuck in , score goals , and actually make it happen !

ONLY Manchester City can silence their critics , be they pundits , rival supporters or the media alike .... taking the title from a United team that fully expects to win it (again), is the best answer of all !

black mamba said:
Neville Kneville said:
Why are our only two options being top or 'bottling it' ?

If the rags were to drop points today, will everyone say it's because they bottled it ?

The real question should be that , IF the rags do drop points today ...... do City actually WANT to beat Chelsea enough on Wednesday night to take advantage , like a side with true title aspirations would ??

That would mean not playing like a bunch of tarts like we did at Swansea , and actually getting stuck in and making it happen .....

Totally agree, if we really want this title we're going to have to fight for it, and not continue to play tippy tappy football in our own half. I'd favour a similar system and approach to the one we finished the game against Sporting with in every remaining game this season. Not just the tactics but the mentality. We can still do it.

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
What it this old time knobber talking about, capitulation?
Was exactly what I was thinking at half-time versus Sporting, but the 2nd half fightback vanquished those fears

Media opinion of MCFC has become a standing joke now.

It matters when they discuss discipline of players, but otherwise all the criticism probably helps

Spurs get bucketloads of praise for very little, and I am sure that has gone to their heads at times.

Pigeonho said:
Fanny Fart said:
Why do people get all precious over what the likes of Hansen say and think?

Someone's had a dig at us, so fucking what? If you can't deal with the sniping now, you're fucked, as it's only going to get worse.

No doubt there will be a Sunday Supplement thread in a couple of hours with people moaning about what they've said about us.
Well said, and if I may, yours is the best username on here.

Fanny Fart. HAhahahahahaha!!!! At 34 I shouldn't be laughing, but fuck it anyway.

Ha ha I'm in my forties and you've set me off now. Sat here visualising a fanny fart and chuckling like a div.
Oh yeah Hansen sniffs the cheddered bell for kicks as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.