Written off by Hansen and Sunday Supplement

Re: 'On the verge of capitulation'-Hansen

The bitterness stems from the New Kids on the Block taking his beloved Liverpool's place at the top table.

He is without doubt the most useless pundit on TV today. I believe he gets paid a cool mill a year... if they want to make savings on our licence fees then fuck this dinosaur off.

The way he changes his opinions week by week, I'm surprised he doesn't post on here...

I'm glad he said it. There have been snippets here and there that show that could actually happen! Also it could act as a motivator; if I was Mancini I'd have that on during the next team meeting.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:23 am --<br /><br />
Fanny Fart said:
Why do people get all precious over what the likes of Hansen say and think?

Someone's had a dig at us, so fucking what? If you can't deal with the sniping now, you're fucked, as it's only going to get worse.

No doubt there will be a Sunday Supplement thread in a couple of hours with people moaning about what they've said about us.
It's called being insecure!

Fanny Fart said:
Why do people get all precious over what the likes of Hansen say and think?

Someone's had a dig at us, so fucking what? If you can't deal with the sniping now, you're fucked, as it's only going to get worse.

No doubt there will be a Sunday Supplement thread in a couple of hours with people moaning about what they've said about us.
Agreed. I take no notice of what the critics say about us (be it good or bad). Their comments have no bearing on how I feel about our club. They want to hate us? Fine; that's their problem.

'that's their problem'

I don't know why but that reminded me Mario's thoughts on Mourinho. I think it's the right attitude here about Morrison Man too.

Pigeonho said:
He's spot on, and the team deserves a good verbal thrashing from someone who has in his medal cabinet what Hansen has, whether he's a prick or not.

You'd suck anyones cock so long as they were having a pop at City in the media.

SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
He's spot on, and the team deserves a good verbal thrashing from someone who has in his medal cabinet what Hansen has, whether he's a prick or not.

You'd suck anyones cock so long as they were having a pop at City in the media.
Not really, I prefer minge to cock. That silly comment aside though, it's not about cock sucking it's about not being all defensive when someone says something negative.

seems if you have any sort of opinion that doesnt put city in good light then your a twat..well he voiced his opinion and maybe hes right ..its his choice. capitulation maybe a little strong, but fuck me ,city have been piss poor .and as for balotelli. you either love him or dont, as for me, id rather we get rid and replace him with someone more reliable and consistent.suppose im going get slaughtered now

rossie said:
seems if you have any sort of opinion that doesnt put city in good light then your a twat..well he voiced his opinion and maybe hes right ..its his choice. capitulation maybe a little strong, but fuck me ,city have been piss poor .and as for balotelli. you either love him or dont, as for me, id rather we get rid and replace him with someone more reliable and consistent.suppose im going get slaughtered now
I doubt it. You've obviously thought about what you've said and are not simply spewing bile because you're an envious half-wit, as is Hansen. Personally I think Mario will come good on a consistent basis for us, but I wouldn't put all my faith in him for the title run-in and would rather go with Dzeko, if we can get him confident (a big IF).

What he is saying is that along with all the other non rag fans he wants city to win the title but it is looking like we have bottled it......and he is right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.