Written off by Hansen and Sunday Supplement

Re: 'On the verge of capitulation'-Hansen

nellyonthewing said:
Hansen has unfortunately hit the nail on the head..He is supported by the bookies odds and having been at St James Park last time we won the League I have to agree we have blown it. United will not win the Title we will have handed it to them gift wrapped. Mancini has clearly done a Keegan .. Our season started to implode just before Xmas when the buccaneering free scoring style turned to slug like lethargic passing . .If that was tactical then it was a huge mistake.If it was lack of belief then that is where a Manager earns his money by ramping it back up.Teams were scared to death of us then we became oh so predictable.
United are like a wounded beast -if you get a chance to kill them then grab it with both hands..After the 6-1 we thought they were finished but that was a huge mistake..
I also agree with Hansen that Balotelli is a massive distraction..
At the end of the day we should and could have won it by a country mile....
OK we will get stronger each year I hope but this was a golden opportunity and we ****** it up the wall.
The buccaneering football has gone, but do you think we deliberately turned it off?

The big wins dried up because teams were quickly frightened by what they saw and everyone plays us differently now.

We are too reliant on Silva and Aguero link up play

Marvin said:
nellyonthewing said:
Hansen has unfortunately hit the nail on the head..He is supported by the bookies odds and having been at St James Park last time we won the League I have to agree we have blown it. United will not win the Title we will have handed it to them gift wrapped. Mancini has clearly done a Keegan .. Our season started to implode just before Xmas when the buccaneering free scoring style turned to slug like lethargic passing . .If that was tactical then it was a huge mistake.If it was lack of belief then that is where a Manager earns his money by ramping it back up.Teams were scared to death of us then we became oh so predictable.
United are like a wounded beast -if you get a chance to kill them then grab it with both hands..After the 6-1 we thought they were finished but that was a huge mistake..
OK we will get stronger each year I hope but this was a golden opportunity and we ****** it up the wall.
The buccaneering football has gone, but do you think we deliberately turned it off?

The big wins dried up because teams were quickly frightened by what they saw and everyone plays us differently now.

I've noticed the De Jong and Barry partnership starting to rear it's ugly head again....

Marvin said:
nellyonthewing said:

Then if we are too reliant on Silva and Aguero, is it not within the manager's remit to adapt to that situation?

We have a squad that is flexible enough to adopt to just about any tactical formation or style... when teams park the bus, you have to play differently at times.

Or is it the opposition's fault for not lying down for us?

At times, teams have to "launch" and go route one. Chelsea did it aginst Napoli... we have to to be prepared to do that as wel at times.

We did it for the last 3 minutes at Swansea... too little, too fucking late.

Hansen and Lawro have been praising us through gritted teeth all season (Lawro just turned his attention to calling Mario stupid instead, coining the term 'Stupid Mario', and delivering it with such an arrogantly self-impressed tone you'd think he'd written joke of the year). It was no surprise at all that during the first proper wobble in the run in they'd be daggers out and waiting.

Neville Kneville said:
The funny thing is that all you who are writing us off for the title are doing exactly what you accuse the team of doing.

We may win it, we may not. Writing us off now is pathetic & you who are doing so are gutless.

You are so right in this comment. Don't understand why the doom merchants can't see that.

Neville Kneville said:
The funny thing is that all you who are writing us off for the title are doing exactly what you accuse the team of doing.

We may win it, we may not. Writing us off now is pathetic & you who are doing so are gutless.

This. Its the fans that are capitulating. Giving in with 10 games to go and a point behind is frankly a joke, there is nothing at all to suggest that we are capitulating.

I just hope the fans that demonstrated such apathy on Thursday will turn up with the mindset to get behind the players and demonstrate the passion to want to win the league that they expect the players to show.

We have our part to play in winning the title and if our players have the same mindset as some of the fans then we might as well give up now.

Blue Mooner said:
Neville Kneville said:

This. Its the fans that are capitulating. Giving in with 10 games to go and a point behind is frankly a joke, there is nothing at all to suggest that we are capitulating.

I just hope the fans that demonstrated such apathy on Thursday will turn up with the mindset to get behind the players and demonstrate the passion to want to win the league that they expect the players to show.

We have our part to play in winning the title and if our players have the same mindset as some of the fans then we might as well give up now.

That's what I meant above - you just put it better :-)

Judge Roughneck said:
Pigeonho said:
Fanny Fart said:
Why do people get all precious over what the likes of Hansen say and think?

Someone's had a dig at us, so fucking what? If you can't deal with the sniping now, you're fucked, as it's only going to get worse.

No doubt there will be a Sunday Supplement thread in a couple of hours with people moaning about what they've said about us.
Well said, and if I may, yours is the best username on here.

Fanny Fart. HAhahahahahaha!!!! At 34 I shouldn't be laughing, but fuck it anyway.

Ha ha I'm in my forties and you've set me off now. Sat here visualising a fanny fart and chuckling like a div.
Oh yeah Hansen sniffs the cheddered bell for kicks as well.

Ha ! Don´t get me going as well - I´m just into my 50´s and I always laugh when Betty Swallocks posts on here!

Unfortunately what he has said regarding our challenge is true- we need vinny back pronto to execute some leadership and we must fucking go for it- we set up positively and teams think twice and tinker there gameplan in play, negatively and it gives them the impetus to have a go- twice in as many games bob has found the solution, but he needs to start with it now, de Jong must not start again for me unless Barry has broken every bone is his body, yaya is only afforded the freedom when we set up with that pairing, he doesn't trust de Jong IMO and both nasri and him have messed with our fluidity-'we can win this because we have the attack to do so- fuck the caution now, we attack any team we win, simple!

quiet_riot said:
johnny crossan said:
it won't be on YT long, copyright infringement etc, but here's the gobbledegooker

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnWnAAQzoTM[/youtube]
ZZZZZZZ.

Noticed Lawro managed to get a dig in about Balotelli.

I just watched the first 2 minutes of this and Hansen sounds really drunk!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.