WTF was all that about with Balo.

Spiros said:
Some people on here are so fucking thick it makes my eyes water.

All these fucking hardmen calling him soft having absolutely no fucking idea about what actually went on or why he was suffering.

The only thing he's done wrong here is insisting he can play when he clearly can't. If you want to blame anyone (because you're fucking arseholes who have to have your pound of flesh) blame the backroom staff who are injecting him with allsorts because the guy is desperate to play.

Did none of you deluded fuckwits see his eyes absolutely streaming on one of the close-ups of him?

No it's just convenient to come on here and shoot your stupid fucking mouths off as you're sat on fat fucking arses with 6 cans of Stella.

Twats.

Fuck off and support someone else.

A man after my own heart.

Spiros said:

All these fucking hardmen calling him soft having absolutely no fucking idea about what actually went on or why he was suffering.

The only thing he's done wrong here is insisting he can play when he clearly can't. If you want to blame anyone (because you're fucking arseholes who have to have your pound of flesh) blame the backroom staff who are injecting him with allsorts because the guy is desperate to play.

Did none of you deluded fuckwits see his eyes absolutely streaming on one of the close-ups of him?

No it's just convenient to come on here and shoot your stupid fucking mouths off as you're sat on fat fucking arses with 6 cans of Stella.

Twats.

Saved me from spending 5 minutes thinking how to phrase all of that. Whats the betting that all these people calling him soft would never say it to him in the street because they know he is just about crazy enough to call them out on it.

Spiros said:

Twats.

Well fucking said. It must be due to some deep lying insecurities in their own personal lives that spark such extreme reactions when they see this talented young black millionaire who won't stick to the script.

redmizzle said:
Spiros said:

Twats.

Well fucking said. It must be due to some deep lying insecurities in their own personal lives that spark such extreme reactions when they see this talented young black millionaire who won't stick to the script.

aaahh so are all of the balo haters racist now?

Spiros said:

Twats.

You have an anger problem as well as being unaware of the C of C.

No need for the abuse!

Mad Mario said:
redmizzle said:

aaahh so are all of the balo haters racist now?

If the cap fits, wear it matey, if not, what's your problem?

redmizzle said:
Spiros said:

Twats.

What has him being black got to do with anything. Go steady with your accusations or insinuations mate. I doubt very much at all that the colour of his skin has entered into the mind of anybody who has engaged in this discussion. Dont know if you are just making mischief or its a phrase you have heard, but I dont see the need to bring that into it at all.

redmizzle said:
this talented young black millionaire who won't stick to the script.

Lol. I had a feeling you were black.

If it's a role model you're after, perhaps Micah Richards would be better.

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
redmizzle said:
What has him being black got to do with anything. Go steady with your accusations or insinuations mate. I doubt very much at all that the colour of his skin has entered into the mind of anybody who has engaged in this discussion. Dont know if you are just making mischief or its a phrase you have heard, but I dont see the need to bring that into it at all.

If the cap fits, wear it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.