WTF was all that about with Balo.

slicky202 said:
matters not if your dick has fallen off at HT you get your arse back on the pitch until you can be replaced. proper poufta the lad is. i loved his bad bot antics off the pitch but this sort of nonsense is beyond a joke.

Well it wouldn`t matter to you.
Your dick would still be called a clitoris !!

i kne albert davy said:
redmizzle said:
It was an allergy.
We've sign a footballer allergic to grass brilliant.

Doesn't change the fact he couldn't continue playing because of that.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:09 am --<br /><br />
slicky202 said:
matters not if your dick has fallen off at HT you get your arse back on the pitch until you can be replaced. proper poufta the lad is. i loved his bad bot antics off the pitch but this sort of nonsense is beyond a joke.

Bollocks.

redmizzle said:
i kne albert davy said:

Doesn't change the fact he couldn't continue playing because of that.

-- Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:09 am --

slicky202 said:

Bollocks.

Poor bastard.Dick first and now his bollocks !!!

oakiecokie said:
Anyone sorry now ??
Not really, its either bullshit, or the coaching staff are to blame for not sorting it out, they had 15 minutes, but it happened 10 seconds before they went out, bollocks it did.

Somebody is at fault, either the player is a mard arse, and didn't like the cold, or the coaching staff for not doing the right thing, or maybe Kiev spiked the half time oranges, well only one. Allergic to the grass my arse, and anyway once he did come back on, he was enthusiastic/petulent enough to get himself yet another stupid booking.

No surprises that every poster coming out with the over the top reactions about how much of a disgrace the guy is has a really low post count. Get back to RagCafe or which ever forum you crawled out of, I see no need for people to come posting on here parading as City fans and if you really are blues then you are the real disgrace here not Mario.

cleavers said:
oakiecokie said:
Anyone sorry now ??
Not really, its either bullshit, or the coaching staff are to blame for not sorting it out, they had 15 minutes, but it happened 10 seconds before they went out, bollocks it did.

Somebody is at fault, either the player is a mard arse, and didn't like the cold, or the coaching staff for not doing the right thing, or maybe Kiev spiked the half time oranges, well only one. Allergic to the grass my arse, and anyway once he did come back on, he was enthusiastic/petulent enough to get himself yet another stupid booking.

its not the grass , its the paints they put on the pitch to do seem it green.

this happen on sunday in lazio vs palermo to Sculli. he scored 2 goals and then suddenly he was forced to go out. look at minute 2.40

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfrP1zm4I5I[/youtube]

i kne albert davy said:
redmizzle said:
It was an allergy.
It's the mirror that says he was allergic to the grass, best to pick out the quotes when reading these articles.
Mancini said:
“He had an allergy. I don’t know what. His face was swollen, I don’t know why."

slicky202 said:
matters not if your dick has fallen off at HT you get your arse back on the pitch until you can be replaced.
Did you actually watch the game? In the match I saw he DID play until he was replaced.

Some people on here are so fucking thick it makes my eyes water.

All these fucking hardmen calling him soft having absolutely no fucking idea about what actually went on or why he was suffering.

The only thing he's done wrong here is insisting he can play when he clearly can't. If you want to blame anyone (because you're fucking arseholes who have to have your pound of flesh) blame the backroom staff who are injecting him with allsorts because the guy is desperate to play.

Did none of you deluded fuckwits see his eyes absolutely streaming on one of the close-ups of him?

No it's just convenient to come on here and shoot your stupid fucking mouths off as you're sat on fat fucking arses with 6 cans of Stella.

Twats.

Fuck off and support someone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.