Wycombe Wanderers tickets

The one get-out I'll give the club is that I suspect the PL mandated this and did it too late to allow some of that.

But even if that is the case then they should have done what Everton & Arsenal did, recognise the risk of a full-scale implementation and only roll it out to a subset of people, ideally carefully chosen to represent as many different scenarios as possible. And for the majority, you stick with the technology you know works until you're happy you've covered all the bases with the new one.
The prem haven't mandated it. My mate works for a PL club and they are looking at mobile ticketing but not doing anything yet to wait to see other clubs' teething problems.

You work in IT like me, PB. If nothing else it should have been rolled out in tandem with the old system for a year.

The prem haven't mandated it. My mate works for a PL club and they are looking at mobile ticketing but not doing anything yet to wait to see other clubs' teething problems.

You work in IT like me, PB. If nothing else it should have been rolled out in tandem with the old system for a year.
Well I know Burnley haven't introduced it but I'm told it will be mandatory for next season. So they've also taken a risk.

It's funny isn't it. No it's not.

City got rid of 2000 seats to expand the advertising boards around the pitch. Then they lose 1000's of ticket sales because they haven't implemented the new mobile ticket technology properly, and they haven't got enough staff to man the phone lines, answer emails, sort out ticket problems, etc. Yet they want to grow matchday revenue by concentrating on, and throwing endless amounts of money at the new corporate sections around the Etihad.

Good one!

It sounds like there's more expertise amongst the fans than the club. Not surprised as they'll have outsourced everything.

I use the internet for everything. My experience with City to be honest has been completely faultless. But I just do the really routine stuff and don't transfer tickets. I have walked straight in although at turnstiles I pass I see some degree of queueing. It seems that the problems are in booking tickets. Once you have the ticket on your phone, it works.

Reactions: CC1
It sounds like there's more expertise amongst the fans than the club. Not surprised as they'll have outsourced everything.

I use the internet for everything. My experience with City to be honest has been completely faultless. But I just do the really routine stuff and don't transfer tickets. I have walked straight in although at turnstiles I pass I see some degree of queueing. It seems that the problems are in booking tickets. Once you have the ticket on your phone, it works.

I’ve had no problems either & I have transferred both cup & PL family tickets

Absolutely mad that it wasn't opt-out for a season, maybe with a couple of perks like a couple of free pints, moving to a paid option for a traditional card next season, with all-mobile being a target for 3 or 4 or 5 seasons time. I would have opted in and I've had no problems, but I'm young(ish), always have my head in my phone anyway, and have to use more complicated systems at work everyday.

Sorry to all them that have but I havnt had one single problem getting in, updating, money being took out etc etc

No problem at all buying a ticket for tonight and at £7.50 for me (senior family stand) cheap.
Obviously the issues are elsewhere. Come on City get it sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.